Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 14, 2013 It was bound to happen again eventually...

After days of lengthy, action packed posts, it has finally come back around.  The dreaded empty brain!  It's not that I'm not still making endless lists of things I need to take care of.  I simply don't have anything really earth shaking (saying that quietly, given the history of earth shaking in this area!) to impart to you tonight.

What this means to you, dear readers, is that I must resort to something I was accused of doing last night, and that is to let my fingers disconnect from my brain while they run rampant over the keyboard. 

DISCLAIMER:  I take no responsibility for what follows as it is a case of fingers gone wild with no adult supervision.

The body is quite satisfied with the latest habit to be formed, but as is always the case when success is achieved, it is already delving into the depths in search of another mountain to climb (figuratively speaking).  Where, then, can improvement be made, a goal set and a challenge offered?  My first thought is to try to get to bed earlier, but I dismiss that thought as simply ridiculous.  My current schedule is working, despite the fact that my sleep pattern is currently running about 6 hours a night.  But I determined, long ago, that that is optimum for me.  More and I drag myself through the day and less finds me looking for opportunities to close my eyes and power nap. 

So I find myself on the horns of a dilemma (and if you have ever seen one of those guys up close, it is hardly a comfortable or warm, fuzzy place to find oneself!), knowing that there is another habit just waiting to be formed if only I could see what lies before me! 

Sadly, it appears that even the fingers are not in an amok running mood tonight, so this one will be short if not sweet. And so, I shall sleep, perchance, to dream of my next habit forming endeavor.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for new habits to form.
2. I am grateful for abundant prosperity to go with my newly done, money green nails.
3. I am grateful for new opportunities to write.
4. I am grateful for improvements in communication.
5. I am grateful for cooperative efforts.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.