Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 29, 2013 A topsy turvy kind of day

Today was an upside down and backwards kind of day which is really rather fitting as it was the anniversary of my birth, and I'm a topsy turvy sort on my best days!

After writing for over 6 hours yesterday, I found myself wide awake at 3 AM!  I finally managed to settle around 4, but that meant sleeping until about 10 this morning, leaving nearly half of my day gone. 

Having had my bubble burst shortly after declaring that I was finished with my book at about 26,000 words, I spent some time today reviewing what I'd written, adding to what was already there, doing some research and actually adding in some facts.  I've bookmarked a couple of suicide prevention/information sites and created a quasi-bibliography (to be cleaned up later) to document my sources.  In short, a burst bubble does not mean that I'm ready to throw in the towel, just that I have to rethink my thoughts.

I'm finding it easier to set aside writing time now, though once my work schedule is again part of the picture, we'll have to see how I fare, but I really want to continue working on my book for at least an hour a day (read 1 1/2 to 3 hours depending on my progress), so there might be a lot more late nights, or a lot less time spent just futzing! 

Even today, I managed another 3 hours or so and about 2,000 words.  At this rate, I could REALLY be done in, oh, 3 weeks or so.....OK, so it might take another couple of months before I really get it all together, and that doesn't include edit/cleanup time!

But I'm really excited about how it's coming together this time!  What I already had really wasn't a bad start, but it was, to be honest, more of an outline written in longhand than a complete book.  And, I really hate to admit it, but Candy was right again.  At 26,000 words, it was still more of an outline.  It needs a lot more fleshing out, a few more chapters and some actual facts thrown in for good measure. 

I also found a list of books written from the viewpoint of the surviving family that I want to check out, both for content and to see which publishers are most likely to be interested in my little gem. 

At any rate, I need to get my internal clock back in sync for my return to work tomorrow, so here are my gratitudes:

1. I am grateful for learning experiences, however painful or unsettling they might be.
2. I am grateful that I'm finding it easier to get into the writing zone and knock out a couple of thousand words at a sitting.
3. I am grateful for the many wonderful people who are encouraging my efforts.
4. I am grateful for the amazing flood of birthday wishes I received today!
5. I am grateful for the mental energy I'm experiencing, despite the physical laziness I exhibited today  I'm also grateful that the physical laziness is short lived!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.