Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 9, 2013 Dreams reflect our mental gymnastics

Going to bed with a mental Disneyland parading around in my head yielded some interesting results.  My brain waves were a rather distorted version of Space Mountain meets It's a Small World on caffeine.

Clearly, decisions and choices I'm facing were reflected in my dreams, in all of their convoluted glory.  Here's a brief synopsis of my night.

1.  I was invited to visit some people.  They said their home was difficult to find so I was to meet them at what turned out to be a boutique real estate office which catered to very wealthy Jews.  The office was located on Ventura Blvd.  I was met and instructed to follow someone as they drove to an immense house up in the hills. 
2. While visiting, I spent time talking to a man who worked as a stage actor.  While we spoke he suggested putting my wallet into their safe. It seemed like a good idea to do so, though I have no idea why.
3. The man asked me a lot of questions and started mapping out what he perceived that I wanted/needed in a man/partner. 
4. Upon leaving their estate, I found myself on a train.  I ordered food from a waitress who was going up and down the aisles, then realized that I didn't have my wallet, only my purse, phone and iPad.  I caught up with her and told her to cancel my order unless she could accept my credit card number in payment as I had it memorized.   The actor was also on the train and told me that he'd pay for my lunch and arrange to get my wallet back to me.  For some reason, I didn't want him to do that, preferring to cancel the order if I couldn't pay for it myself.
5. A woman I was supposed to visit at the mansion proved elusive, but was apparently an actress.  Her name seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it and planned to Google it later.
6. I remember thinking that I'd drive back to the house and get my wallet, and figured that now that I'd been there once, I could find the place myself.

I woke suddenly from the dream, realizing that I'd overslept by about 45 minutes, so it ended with me on the train, trying to cancel my lunch order. 

A number of questions went through my head when I woke up. 
1. Why was I on the train instead of driving my car home?
2. Why was it so important that I pay for my own lunch?
3. Why was I invited to these peoples' home?
4. Why was the man trying to find me a mate?

At first, when I awoke, the dream was slipping away, and knowing that the more I tried to remember, the more it would fade, I purposefully refrained from trying to grab the threads.  As a result, it started coming back to me on it's own.  Somehow, I knew that I had to allow it to come back as it contained some valuable information. 

But how to make sense of this convoluted mess?

I know that I'm being faced with some choices right now which could very well change my lifestyle dramatically.  I want to make sure that when I do make my choices, I won't be compromising my ideals simply for the sake of creature comforts.  Things are not, however, always as they seem and there a lot of false fronts being shown to me right now.  The key will be to always depend upon myself and my own judgement to see through to what is real and true.  As long as I remain true to myself and hold fast to what is truly important, I won't be fooled or misled by the illusions.  This is definitely a time when my analytical side will be put to good use, wading through all of the facts and fluff to figure out which path is the one which will take me closer to my dreams and my goals. 

Of course, in the back of my mind is the realization that my life is getting busier again and I really need to find time to fix some things around the house and do some cleaning!  Maybe the solution to that will appear in tonight's episode of "Sheri's brain.  Stranger than truth!"

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for my dancing which keeps me active and motivated to get myself into better shape.
2. I am grateful for friends who are helping me to expand my horizons.
3. I am grateful for my cats who keep me grounded and loved.
4. I am grateful for my daughter and son-in-law who are always there to help me when I need it, and who make me feel special and loved.
5. I am grateful for my dance friends who tend to walk on the sunny side of the street, regardless of life's challenges.

Love and light,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.