Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3, 2013 Spreading the Sparkle




In light of my realization that I can turn the negativity valve off permanently, this quote fit right in.

I cannot recall just how many times I've been told that my endless positivity gets annoying at times but I have to agree that, under the circumstances, I, too, refuse to allow anyone to dull my sparkle!  I shall distribute my sparkle freely, wherever and whenever I please. My supply of spaRkly fairy dust is endless and, in fact, grows larger, the more it is shared.

Imagine how difficult, even impossible it will be for negativity to get past so much sparkle. In fact, I'm reminded of the example of the vase filled first with stones, then pebbles, sand and finally water to exemplify how space continues to exist between pieces of tightly packed matter. In the example, water filled the last spaces but in reality, if you wer to break it down to a molecular level, there would still be microscopic gaps through which negative energy could creep. But by adding sparkle, I not only fill those microscopic gaps, but add a very powerful negative energy repellant in the bargain.

Thus, I am fully engaged in drawing only positive energy and am even more surely allowing the Laws of Attraction to fulfill my requests. The sparkle serves as an incredibly bright, shiny beacon telling those Laws "here I am!  Can you find me now?  I am fully allowing my intentions to be manifested. You will encounter no resistance!"

Isn't this what we're really trying to achieve?  We send our intentions out into that vast entity I know as the Universe, trusting, believing that those intentions will be manifested. Our only job once our intentions have been communicated is to allow them., to erase all signs of resistance. And by spreading my sparkle with wild abandon and tremendous glee, I am engaging in the purest form of allowing possible

So like it or not and completely oblivious to those who might find it irritating, this is me, spreading sparkle wherever I go, whatever I do and to whoever I meet.

Let the sparkling begin!

My gratitudes tonight are:

1. I am grateful for inspiration that, quite literally, falls into my lap.
2. I am grateful for a safe and uneventful, laughter filled drive with my daughter
3. I am grateful for the people who continue to encourage and inspire me
4. I am grateful for the positive energy which increasingly fills my life with joy and enthusiasm
5. I am grateful for lessons in love, kindness and giving I receive more and more as I learn to allow

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.