Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10, 2012 The day has come!

Tomorrow is the day!  We leave for our first cruise ever and I am totally excited!  I can't wait to just investigate the ship!  We'll have tons to do and down time if we want it (I really must check out the Shakespeare library!), shows to see, clubs to visit and of course, dancing to do!  I'm a little achy tonight from all of the dancing the last two nights, but a good night's sleep will take care of that!  Packing is pretty much done, though I keep thinking of something else I forgot to pack.  I'll just lay things out for tomorrow as I think of them.  I seem to have forgone my usual method of making a list, checking it twice, packing, then checking the list again!  But I'm sure that I'll have everything I need, if not everything I want!

I should have lots to put in my Joy Jar by the end of this trip!  I'm taking my little notebook with me so I can write things down.  I may fill up that little book on this trip, but I can always get another!   And by the way, here is said jar which already contains a few slips of paper with joyful thoughts.  I may have to squish them down to make them all fit by the end of the year!  That would be a wonderful problem to have, I think!

My plan is to get out of here by about 10, get gas and cash, grab a quick breakfast and head for the docks!  But we all know about best laid plans.  Heather needs to put her stuff in the suitcase.  I need to add the things I forgot, we need to medicate Loki and I need to clean out my trunk.  So it may be a little later than planned, but that's ok.  We're on vacation and don't have to stick to a strict schedule.  We'll be there in plenty of time to settle and explore so I'm not worried!  Besides, while we're at the dock we can text each other and figure out where everyone is at, so it's all good! 

I will have to miss posting while at sea, but I may write the posts on my iPad and upload them later.  I'll just have to see how my time goes! 

At any rate, I'm rather short of thoughts tonight so I'll just finish with my gratitudes.

1. I am grateful for vacation days and my first ever cruise.
2. I am grateful for my warm, cozy bed on a freezing night when I've overdone it a little.
3. I am grateful for my job which gives me the means to take vacations.
4. I am grateful for dancing which keeps me sane and happy.
5. I am grateful for positive energy which will use joy and love to heal the world.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.