Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 23, 2013 Short and sweet

This evening, after a night of dancing and chatting with friends, I decided to read a little and then indulge myself in a meditation with my favorite background music: the rain falling outside my window and a purring cat in my lap.   These are among the most soothing sounds I know.  The only downside to having a purring cat in my lap is that it's an invitation to other cats, namely a 25 pound moose who thinks he's a kitten, to climb on top of me and squash certain delicate portions of my anatomy.  This will, of course, bring a nice, relaxing, purifying meditation to a screeching, grinding halt!  Although I was finally able to get Toby to settle down and accept some chin skritches while refraining from plopping his ample derriere on Munchkin who is barely 1/3 of his size, the respite was short lived as he's a bit of a fidgeter. 

But maybe it was a good thing as it got me up and moving to fix tomorrow's comestibles before I reached the "I'm too tired" and "It can wait until tomorrow" stage which would have also meant another day without my morning exercises due to lack of time.  I dare not admit as much to my sweet, fluffy boy, however, or he'll think he has permission to roust me any time he wants to.    Bad enough he claws the bed or plays the mini blind xylophone in the wee hours of the morning, or digs at the covers until I let him crawl underneath!  He clearly takes full advantage of his fluffy cuddliness to ensure a thorough spoiling!

The next line dance cruise was communicated this week and being the forgetful type, I got my reservation in early.  I can't believe I actually committed to something that is over a year away!  I can't even remember the last time I did something like this.  But I had such a good time and look forward to repeating the experience.  Meanwhile, I can't even manage to decide whether to take another writing trip in May!  I guess I know where my priorities are!

As the title says, I meant to keep this entry short and sweet and so I end with my gratitudes.

1. I am grateful for the sound of rain on my windows.
2. I am grateful for a busy, productive week.
3. I am grateful for cat purr meditation music.
4. I am grateful for a solid roof over my head, a warm, cozy house and hot showers.
5. I am grateful for dance nights:  2 or 3 or 4 a week!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.