Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013 Gearing up for the cruise!

The second dress I ordered came today and I was all set to take it back because it was too tight in one spot across my belly, but I decided to take a co-worker's suggestion and get something to wear under it that would corral my excess baggage.  Once encased, sausage-like inside this elongated pair of shorts, the dress did, indeed, fit so I guess I'll be wearing a formal and heels for the first time in what seems like a hundred years!  But it's only for one night so I'm sure I'll survive.  I just need to figure out what jewelry I'll wear to set off the all black concoction.  And then there's the matter of the hair.  I'm pretty much inept when it comes to doing anything more complicated than clipping it back with a couple of barrettes so I'll probably just use something a little more blingy and have done with it. 

Meanwhile, the week is chugging by at a cheetah's pace.  Today was so nuts I literally forgot to stop for lunch!!  It was just as well, given the horrendous traffic this morning.  I took the opportunity to leave a little early so I'd get to my nail appointment on time.  Dinner with the kids and a fashion show later, I got some packing done (in between chasing cats out of the suitcase) and finally decided to call it a night.  If  do a little more the next two nights and Friday morning, I'll have it all done.  Just have to leave room for Heather's stuff as we decided it would be easier to take one big suitcase with all of our stuff.  We're sharing a cabin anyway so it will be one less bag to store. 

My friend, Dezi and I are real diehards, though.  We'll be dancing tomorrow and Thursday at Borderline, then Friday, Saturday and Sunday on the ship.  Will we get enough dancing in after 5 days straight?  We'll soon see!  One thing is for certain.  I will be spending a lot of time stretching to keep those knees limber!!  But I'm getting more and more excited about my first cruise ever!

The excitement is apparent in the weirdness of my dreams which seems to be on the upswing again!  I'm not dreaming any cruise related dreams, just very weird takes on a variety of subjects.  But the good news is, I'm sleeping really well right now.  Maybe it is in preparation for a couple of days in a strange bed, or maybe I'm just so relaxed and happy that I fall asleep quickly and remain that way until close to morning.  I'm also spending less time in front of the TV when I get home at night, so maybe I'm just exhausting myself more.  Whatever it is, I'm not going to complain!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for friends who give me honest answers.
2. I am grateful for the ability to find the humor in almost anything.
3. I am grateful for an abundance of happiness, joy and good fellowship.
4. I am grateful for my son-in-law who will keep an eye on things while we're gone.
5. I am grateful for my job which keeps my brain active and challenged.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.