Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26, 2013 Happy Birthday Part for Mathom!

Crazy dreams, chicken soup, Mathom's birthday, mom and daughter lunch, massage  and imaginary heart shaped confetti.  What do these things have in common, you ask?  Each in their own way helped make up my day today..

The day began in the dark.  No, seriously, I woke up in the dark from yet another crazy dream and wandered into the kitchen to turn off the burner under the chicken broth I was preparing for my chicken-veggie soup.  I had been dreaming that a man wearing a velvet cloak had draped his arm across my shoulder.  I woke to Dylan draped around my head, purring like crazy.

So the soup was cooked and strained and put in the freezer to chill so I could skim the fat, but it took forever to chill (so I made my usual batch big enough to feed a regiment!  Does that mean it can't just chill??).,  But meanwhile, I had my monthly amazing massage, got a birthday present for Mathom and had lunch with Heather.  And I finally broke down and bought a used Wii and Wii fit game at Gamestop.  Now I just have to figure out how to plug yet another device into my tv!  I'm sure I'm up to the challenge, if I can just find the time!

Dancing at Borderline was fun, but the place was crowded early on, and some of those folks have no clue how to dance at a club where the dances are actually structured!  There were some interesting variations on line dances and two steps.  I'm afraid I offended one little blond chick who practically ran into me on a line dance.  As it appeared that she didn't know the dance, I politely asked her to go to the back as is the unwritten rule to avoid collisions.  She got very huffy, said she knew the dance but wasn't going to do it because of me.  Oh dear, oh my, oh Beachcomber.  Am I supposed to be bothered by her little temper tantrum?  And when she joined her look-alike blond friend and tried hurling visual daggers, and when that didn't work, insults, was I supposed to be bothered by that?  I simply sent them love and light, smiled as I danced and tossed imaginary confetti hearts.  I really hope they managed to have a nice time after that, and maybe even caught a little of my confetti.    When there are a large number of people who do not know the dances jumping on the floor and doing more getting in the way than dancing, I am going to assume the person next to me is one of those when she turns towards me instead of away from me in the first 16 counts of the dance.  I'm sorry, but it was a reasonable assumption given the crowd tonight.  And frankly, high school theatrics amuse me rather than offend me.  I stopped caring what others thought of me long ago, but I do value my toes!  (interestingly, the dance we were doing was "Toes")

Now that I've tied these seemingly unrelated events together in a neat and tidy package, I will share tonight's gratitudes.

1. I am grateful for a lovely, productive day.
2. I am grateful that I can sleep in tomorrow.
3. I am grateful for friends with whom we share our celebrations.
4. I am grateful for another full day ahead, and maybe even more dancing.
5. I am grateful for continued health, success and abundance.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.