Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013 She's baaaaaaaaaaaack!

For the first time in ages, I had three days with no phones, no internet and no TV (the last was by choice as it was available).  I danced on a moving ship which was quite interesting, stayed up late to dance some more, caught a show, sang at a piano bar, visited a blow hole, shopped in a bazaar and read a book I'd downloaded to my iPad.  In short, both my daughter and I had a fun, relaxing (sometimes), brain challenging weekend with a bunch of people we knew, but got to know better. 

Although my blog was not updated, I cam back with seven new deposits for my Joy Jar. 

The dances we learned were fun, some were very challenging and all were great workouts!!!  I am going to have to go back over the step sheets and solidify some in my mind and work through problem areas on others, but the best part is, my body held out far better than I'd hoped!  I was able to dance most of the 8 hours we had scheduled, plus a couple of more after hours without any serious knee pain.  Of course, I kept up my glucosamine regimen, my exercises, stretching and wore a pair of bracelets with magnetic hematite.  The most I needed was a couple of Aleve when I had pushed myself a bit too far!  I'm thrilled!  And that doesn't even include the miles and miles of walking around the ship, the miles of stairs we climbed both up and down, or the time spent standing.  We also walked for a couple of hours on the mainland.  I'd definitely say this was a non-sedentary vacation, despite our failure to make use of the ship's gym or take the promised morning walks!  I did find that I ate less than normal and stuck to my three meals a day with no snacks.  I feel like I may have actually lost a pound or two in spite of a couple of drinks and a thoroughly decadent chocolate melting cake! 

The organizers are talking about a 7 day cruise for next year, but I think the 3 day one was just perfect for me!  I had a blast but I'm also happy to be home with my own bed and my kitties to snuggle.   

I did, however, discover that my mad dash (and quite a few extra dollars) to get a passport was quite unnecessary, but as I know that everything happens for a reason, I suspect that the reason I got it will become clear at some point in the near future.    I know that, if the opportunity arises and the desire is there, I can now leave the country without fear of encountering difficulty returning.  Paris, anyone? :)

I did, however come home to one frustration which had to be dealt with right away.  I received a letter from the Post Office claiming that my dog was running around the front yard, barking at the mail carrier last week and that my mail delivery would be suspended until I made sure it would not scare the letter carrier again.  In the first place, I don't HAVE a dog, and in the second, the alleged perpetrator appears to be the neighbor's constantly yapping chihuahua.  I've tried to be tolerant about their lack of consideration for their neighbors, but this just crossed the line!  I had to write a letter stating that the stupid mutt wasn't mine, and they still tried to tell me that I was responsible for keeping it away from the mail carrier!  What kind of nonsense is that??? 

After a couple of phone calls, I contacted Animal regulation and after explaining that the dog has been a nuisance with his barking for awhile, but that his being the cause of my mail delivery being suspended was unacceptable, they agreed to handle the matter.  Meanwhile, the post office said my letter was perfect, especially as it included a statement that I had turned the matter over to Animal Regulation.  I didn't see any mail today, but I will certainly raise a ruckus if there is none tomorrow!  I at least get junk mail every day!!!   What makes this even more frustrating is that I was really trying not to be the bitchy neighbor but now they've taken it out of my hands!  Bad enough the City is getting on my case about one thing and another.  Now, it's the US government too!  Sheesh!!!  That remote mountain top is looking better all the time, but it has to have a decent vet nearby so my little darlings will be taken care of!!!

But all in all, everything worked out for the best and haven't had to work a full week since December!  That's worth celebrating!!!

My gratitudes tonight are:

1. I am grateful for a body that loves lots of exercise and activity.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to get to know my dance friends better.
3. I am grateful for the chance to learn new things.
4. I am grateful for an abundance of opportunities, health and prosperity.
5. I am grateful for my daughter and son-in-law, for who they are and all they do.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.