Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16, 2013 Thoughts on positive energy

As I was adding a couple of deposits to my Joy Jar tonight, it occurred to me that what I was really doing was putting more positive energy into a confined space in a corner of my bedroom.  It left me pondering as to the results of such an action.  As I continue to add bits of positive energy to my jar, the energy inside will expand until it outgrows the jar and oozes out through the gap between jar and lid and starts filling up my bedroom.  As the positive energy continues to grow, and as I continue making deposits, I can see it growing so much that it outgrows my bedroom and moves into the rest of the house.  And while it's growing, some of it will be attached to me, and go wherever I go, leaving pieces of itself wherever I've been. 

But the random drops of positive energy aren't confined to my home, my jar and my deposits.  No!  Everyone who is sharing this project is causing the same reaction.  But what happens when several of us are in the same place at the same time, with our little positive energy tails following behind us?  Will we cause those places to positively explode with joyful energy?  Will our joy be contagious?  Will those with whom we interact take a little of that joy with them and start "infecting" other people and other places?  This brings new meaning to the term "viral".  Or maybe, we're the "anti viral", going around, curing all kinds of pain and sorrow. 

I felt when I decided to make an event of something which a friend and I found to be a fun idea, that it had the potential to raise the level of positive energy and joy in the world, but the more I add to my jar, and the more I find joy in the smallest of things, the more I realize that my poor little pea brain was completely clueless as to the actual potential of keeping a Joy Jar!  I had only an inkling of the amount of love this would cause to grow and thrive just by recognizing life's little moments of positivity!  We truly are dropping a pebble into the Sea of Souls and the ripple as each pebble drops continues to expand until, at some point, we will touch people we would never have believed we could touch, just by virtue of our ever-expanding pool of joy!  It will be like the Blow Hole we saw while in Ensenada.  The joy will flow in, under and through the toughest of surfaces and ultimately explode outward, drenching everyone and everything in its path with pure love and joy! 

Yes, the potential for love and Joy is immeasurable and infinite.  We focus on the positive aspects of our lives and run out of time to focus on what might go wrong.  As we find that little sliver of goodness even in the seemingly worst situations, there becomes less and less room for those moments of negative energy because we're filling the Jars of our lives with Joyful noise!  It reminds me, once again, of the professor who filled a jar with golf balls and asked his students if it was full.  Then he added pebbles, then sand, and finally, water until every nook and cranny in that jar was filled with something.  Our Joy is the water which seeps into every possible opening until nothing more can get in, and more importantly, nothing can chip away at the Joy!

I wish for all of my friends, acquaintances and readers I've never met, a Joy Jar so full that there is no room for sorrow or pain!

My gratitudes are:
1. I am grateful for my friends who teach me daily what Joy really is.
2. I am grateful for vacations, and coming home to my kitties who make it very clear that I was missed.
3. I am grateful for my job which keeps my brain strong and gives me more reasons to appreciate my leisure time.
4. I am grateful for an abundance of opportunities, health, joy and success.
5. I am grateful for always having enough.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.