Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9, 2013 Cruisin' and losin'!

I started my five day dance marathon tonight with a bang!  Not only did I get some serious two-stepping in, but stayed for another hour or so with my friend, Dezi,, to get some line dancing in.  Little did I know that a comment I'd made on Facebook would come back to bite me!  I saw a video of some of the gals who call themselves ULD dancing last weekend.  The Wednesday night instructor happened to have joined the party that night.  They were doing a dance I have not done in years, and I recognized it and said so.  Said dance instructor came up to me tonight and said she'd requested it just for me!  Yikes!  I did manage to stumble through it, but it's a very fast, rambunctious dance which should not be done after 2 hours of two-stepping followed by some line dances, including Fake ID!  Sometimes, for brief moments (until my body parts start reminding me!), I forget that I'm not 30 any more!  But it's reminded me that I'll be packing the Tiger Balm for this weekend to help with muscles I fully intend to overuse! 

Between the dancing, the walks and the weight work in the ship's gym, I'll certainly find muscles I forgot I had.  The books I've downloaded will make for some nice R & R time, I'm sure!

While packing last night, I discovered that I couldn't find all of the travel size lotions, potions and cleaners I know I have.  I distinctly remember that they were all in a large ziplock back, but where that might have gotten to escapes me.  I tried to think back to the last time I traveled (DC last March) but the suitcase I used has since been used to stash Christmas presents and does not have the missing items inside.  (I know this because it now has most of my clothes for the trip inside!)  Usually, within a couple of days, I'll have my mental lightbulb come on and remember where I put something, but my lightbulb is evading me this time!  I may have to make do with either the full size bottles or something else entirely.  Or I could just steal from my daughter. :P  One way or another, I will get it all figured out.  I plan to finish my packing on Friday morning anyway. 

But the hour grows late and my meals for tomorrow are not yet packed, so I'll wind this little ditty up.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that I won't have to help move furniture on Friday.
2. I am grateful for yet another amazing night of dancing and visiting with friends.
3. I am grateful for 4 days of fun, sun and dancing.
4. I am grateful for the return of healthy habits.
5. I am grateful for an abundance of health, wealth, friendship and love.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.