Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013. Continuation on a theme

I really need to get outside and walk more, not just because its good for my health, but because, when all I really need to do is pay attention to putting one foot in front of the other and try not to run into or be run into by anything, I do some great, uninterrupted thinking.

As I walked over to pick up my car from the shop today and take it to the tire shop, my mind went back to my earlier posts and I found myself thinking: what if not everyone who chooses to complete their current human journey does so because they believe that they've learned the lessons they came here to learn?  What if some people choose to end their current journey because the lessons they chose to learn this time around were unbelievably difficult for them?   What if those lessons have so completely exhausted them that they decide they need to go someplace and rest before following the lesson to completion?  In fact, in discussing the subject of multiple lifetimes and their lessons with others, I've learned that some people believe and maybe even remember following a lesson through multiple lifetimes so it isn't inconceivable that the more difficult the lesson we set for ourselves, the more likely it is that we will need multiple lifetimes to achieve mastery.

As I'm sure you've already suspected this train of thought was, in part, triggered by my mother but it was also triggered by the concept of suicide overall because it occurs to me that someone who commits suicide is, for some reason, unwilling to wait for their normal demise, be it natural or accidental. It is not unlike reaching the end of any other relationship. You hit a wall and the only viable option left is to get out. Rather than divorcing a person, you, essentially, divorce yourself and your current human persona.  So is it just part of the plan, or life lessons interrupted?  I'll ponder this more in the coming year, I have a feeling.

More gratitudes tonight:
1. I am grateful that I always have enough to handle life's little emergencies.
2. I am grateful for insights found while taking solo walks. (need to do this more often!)
3. I am grateful for cool, brisk days for insightful walks.
4. I am grateful for completing chores so I'll have more playtime.
5. I am grateful for opportunities to expand my mind and learn more lessons.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.