Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 8, 2013 Channeling serenity

After the craziness of the past couple of weeks, it occurred to me that I have had the solution the entire time.  I just couldn't see it through the chaos.  So today, instead of picking something I wanted to improve for my meditation, I simply chose serenity.  I filled my body and mind with pure, sweet, unadulterated serenity.  To my amazement, what followed on the heels of that peaceful, easy feeling was an even stronger one of pure Joy.  Not the crazy, dancing on the tables kind of joy, but a relaxed kind of no hurry, no worry, blissful feeling.  As I floated on the feeling, my mind eye was filled with the image of someone taking a huge handful of heart shaped confetti, right in the kazoo, and that made me smile broadly. 

But the crazy, cranky, troublesome week has come to an end and peace once again reigns.  I received a sharp reminder that letting other people turn my crank is my own choice and if I don't want them to do it, I simply have to choose not to allow it.

I now look forward to sleeping as late as I want to tomorrow, snuggled deep into the comforter, surrounded by my cuddly kitties as the wind howls, the rain pours and I'm snug inside the warm house, riding out the latest storm filled with peace and serenity and the knowledge that everything is working out just as it should.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for a warm, snug house.
2. I am grateful for lessons which repeat themselves until I know them cold.
3. I am grateful for perspective.
4. I am grateful for journeys as they are the true point of it all.
5. I am grateful for continuing to develop and fine tune the me I want to be.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.