Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9, 2013 Channeling health

I woke up from a dream this morning in which my head was all congested and it was hard to breathe to discover that it was no dream!  I guess all of the sick people I've been around lately think they need to share their germs with me.  I disagree, thankyouverymuch!  So I have begun evasive action.  I flush out all of the crud with the neti pot laced with goldenseal to kill anything it might find up there.  I'm dosing myself with vitamin C and orange juice, keeping the head clear with Claritin, and best of all, sweating it out.  An hour and a quarter on the Wii Fit today went a long ways towards sweating out the nasties, and 3 hours of dancing helped the cause as well.  I still plan to get extra sleep, but will make my temple the most inhospitable place I can for anything which is not healthy and happy. 

.Toby is, of course, more than happy to fulfill the nursing functions he thinks I require.  Of course, this involves sitting in one place, preferably covered with a fleece blanket and petting him endlessly while he paces back and forth across my lap, up my chest and around my face, finally settling down with his head buried in my chest.  I swear, he's like having one of the girls again at the age where they just don't understand that Mommy doesn't feel 100% so she can snuggle and play.

I did manage to get a meditation in, despite Toby's demands, and again focused on serenity and peace.  Breathing in this time, I envisioned complete serenity and breathing out, I envisioned peace in its purest, sweetest form.  And aside from the extremely demanding, toddler sized cat on my lap when I came out of it, the feeling of calmness stayed with me for most of the rest of the day. 

Before I forget, I was down over a pound today, and have only .9 pounds left before I reach my first goal.  It's entirely possible given the amount of exercise vs. food today that I will reach it tomorrow, almost a week early.  Granted, I set a very easy goal for my first two weeks, but if I reach it tomorrow, I'll simply set a more aggressive one for the next two weeks.  The whole idea this time is to not only stay motivated until I reach my ultimate, healthy goal, but to continue to encourage myself with small successes.  Oh, and too be bathing suit ready by the cruise next year!  And if I can encourage someone else with this method and the successes I'm enjoying, all the better! 

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for my wonderful new motivation.
2. I am grateful for my healthy, fit body which is intolerant of unhealthy germs.
3. I am grateful for abundant health, success, opportunities and prosperity.
4. I am grateful for my nurse kitties who encourage extra rest right now.
5. I am grateful for additional energy with which to further my healthy lifestyle.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.