Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 26, 2013 From adversity to positivity.

Arriving at work today after staying home yesterday as a result of trying to give myself a black eye, I blithely put my key into the lock only to find that it didn't work!  I looked at the key in my hand to assure myself that I was using the right one (not that I'd EVER try to open the front door of my house with my office key or vice versa!) then tried one more time, to no avail.  Using my second option, I rang the bell on the warehouse door and immediately gained entrance.  Fortunately it was timing and not something personal.  It seems that we fired our cleaning service only to discover that they have a history of refusing to accept being fired, and filing small claims suits claiming termination without proper notice.  As they had not returned our key, the locks had to be changed.  So really, it wasn't me! :)

Aside from the false start, I did manage to get a great deal accomplished today, and came home to eat a quick dinner and get laundry going.  As unmotivated as I was yesterday, spending most of the day either sleeping or fighting off a killer headache, today was quite the opposite.  I organized, researched, planned and solved all day long!  Now I feel energized and filled with a feeling of positivity which will build many bridges and reap many rewards.  Messages I've sent out to the Universe are coming back to me with amazing results.  A film I watched the other day led me to meditate on the concept "I am Source".  I signed up for a small online course today, and in the first lesson, it stated that I should realize that I am Source.  How's that for confirmation?  I feel the wheels of synchronicity spinning wildly, waiting for the next opportunity to show me that my path is wide open and obstacle free.  That is not to say that I won't still face challenges because those challenges are my lessons and without lessons, why bother to tread a path at all?  But the giant boulders, the snowdrifts, the slow moving trucks will be noticeably and permanently absent from now on.  I will have clear direction letting me know if I'm going the right way or not.  I will remember that since I am Source, all who I encounter are part of me and I, them.  If something in another person annoys me, I will look within to find it in myself and to understand why and what is bothering me so I can fix it. 

I will take responsibility for whatever is happening in my life and not seek to blame someone or even give them credit for the hitch in my gitalong.  I will appreciate every little thing, and continue looking for more things to appreciate, even if I don't see the results in this time and place, I will see the results I want as if they have already happened and I am enjoying the joys and benefits those results engendered.  In short, whatever I want or need is in the here and now, and I am filled with Joy that this is so. 

I am sitting here in my beautifully remodeled and decorated home watching my cats playing in their custom designed playground.  My recent book is on the bestseller list and I have three more in progress.  I am a perfect size 8 and have a closet full of gorgeous clothes which satisfy my need for simplicity, comfort and understated elegance.  I enjoy having small, intimate gatherings with my talented, intelligent, amazing friends and have built a studio where I can either exercise or practice my dancing.  I have a private coach who is teaching me how to move fluidly and with grace (even though that grace is still noticeably absent when I do something ans mundane as walking across a room).  I spend a couple of days a week working on various causes which are near and dear to my heart.  I alternate between sitting in my well-appointed, well-lit office to write, or sitting on my patio with my laptop, enjoying the fresh air and the quiet of the neighborhood while everyone is at work or school. 

And I am filled with Joy.  I continue to add to my list of accomplishments so that I will never fade into ennui.  There's always another story to tell or adventure to take or cause to support.  My children and grandchildren are happy and healthy and pursuing their own dreams, but we share each others' lives often and well.

Such is the focus of my meditations these days.  It begins with "I am Source" and follows a pattern of abundance, kindness and thoughts of well-being for all.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for continued affirmations that I am on the right path.
2. I am grateful for an abundance of positive energy to ensure abundance in all aspects of my life.
3. I am grateful for my wonderful life.
4. I am grateful for unconditional love.
5. I am grateful for hopes and dreams.

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.