Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 27, 2013. Laws of attraction in action

This morning I was having a conversation with someone who chose to take a negative viewpoint.   Their response to my attempt to turn their negativity was less than enthusiastic. When the conversation ended, I spent a few minutes putting myself back into a positive frame of mind and sending positive energy and imaginary heart shaped confetti to them.  Upon further thought, I realized that I can only be responsible for keeping my own attitude positive. Only by being positive, complimentary and uncomplaining can I hope to bring positive change to the world around me.

For a few moments, I lost sight of the fact that everyone has the right to choose their own path and that the very best thing I can do for those I care for is to accept their right to make those choices and to send them all of the love and light I can.  Their paths will not be made easier or more pleasant for my intervention.  No, let me call a spade a spade. My meddling won't change their choices or make their path smoother. Only my love and acceptance can do that.

I'm grateful that I had the opportunity today, to solidify one of the many lessons I'm learning as I wander along my path in fits and starts at times, and at a sprint, others.   I am learning that a large part of my learning and growth are the experiences which serve to remind me of the lessons I am learning and to show me where I need to continue to practice some of those lessons until they become second nature.  I also need to keep reminding myself not only that I am Source, but so is everyone else, and as we are all connected as one being, all of our qualities, good, bad and indifferent, are part of all of us.  When I see something in someone else that makes me unhappy or uncomfortable, it means I need to look within and fix that which, in myself, is making me uncomfortable or unhappy.  As we are all the Source, we all reflect off of each other.  We all offer lessons to each other to be mastered.  And we all can love each other because in so doing, we are loving ourselves. 

I will awaken tomorrow morning feeling absolutely marvelous because I have an amazing day ahead of me.  I am one with the Universe and the Universe is perfect, so I am perfect as is anyone I meet.  With all of this beauty, perfection and love, the day cannot possibly be anything less than amazing!

My gratitudes tonight are:

1. I am grateful that the Universe sees fit to remind me of my lessons.
2. I am grateful to be this wonderful Source and to share my Source-ness with everyone and everything.
3. I am grateful for an abundance of health, success, opportunities, lessons and love.
4. I am grateful for the lessons I will practice tomorrow.
5. I am grateful for the ease and flow of life around me and within me.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.