Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

February 21, 2013 Taking care

I discovered tonight that I have to be a little more careful about where I let my fingers take me, at least as it relates to other people in my life.  As this is a public blog, anyone can, if they choose, read and even share the contents.  Thus, a piece of information about the lives of my daughter and son-in-law inadvertently got into the wrong hands and for that, I humbly apologize.  From here on out, I will endeavor to edit out that kind of over sharing before I hit the "publish" button.  What I choose to share about my own life is one thing, but it is not my place to make public anything from the lives of anyone else.  Mea culpa and lesson learned.  I will get on my soapbox very briefly to state that I believe children are precious gifts and deserve to be loved and cherished, but never used as pawns in manipulative power games.    End of sermon.

Once again, I am feeling as if a big shift is coming.  At the moment, I'm not really sure what or who will be affected, or where the shift is coming from, but I definitely see some radical changes coming to pass over the next 4-6 months.  The changes will definitely be for the good in the long run, but as with all changes, resistance will magnify the negative aspects and diminish the positive.  But this, too, shall pass.  My feeling is that it is less on a personal scale (this time) and more on a global one.  As the images I'm currently receiving are pretty fuzzy, I'm sure that as they become clearer, I'll be able to share more insight into what I can truly only call a shift.  I do get a vague feeling of consciousness, but nothing more than that right now.  I'm guessing that it is a need to know and right now, I don't need to know very much.  It is also possible that those around me are getting different pieces which, when joined with mine will produce a clearer picture.  I'm hoping for some feedback so that can happen.  And as I've always enjoyed puzzles, the real joy may well be in just putting the pieces together to see what the picture looks like!

The weekend looks to be a busy one with a massage, reunion, chores, errands and of course, dancing,  so I'm very grateful that my car is not only completely fixed, including the nasty noise from the glove compartment, but it has had a bath and the gas tank topped off for me.  I think the dealer felt bad that they forgot to call and tell me that they had to keep it over night.  Thank goodness my daughter followed up and discovered that she needed to get me over there to pick up a loaner car right away or I might have been stranded!

My train of thought keeps jumping the track tonight.  I seem to follow a thought for a few lines, then drift off into nothingness.  Even staying on task is taking a supreme effort, and the gremlins who sometimes just carry the blog for me are noticeably absent tonight.  There are just some nights when they need to leave me to carry on (or ramble on) on my own.  And trying to grasp the nature of the shift is quite like trying to hold onto a dream after you wake up.  The more I try to see it, the more it drifts away.  I suppose this is another lesson in patience, because I need to exercise it here, and I know I have not mastered that particular lesson yet!  Repetition has, thus far, made me slightly better at it, but a long way from mastery. 

As I seem to be drifting off at what, for me, is a very early hour, I'm going to get my gratitudes written before I POOK which, for those of you who didn't know me in my BBS days, means "Pass out on keyboard". 

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for a quiet house after a long, tiring day.
2. I am grateful for repairs that are still under warranty.
3. I am grateful for always having enough.
4. I am grateful for abundant success, love, happiness and prosperity
5. I am grateful for continued opportunities to improve my skills.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.