Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 24, 2013 #2 Just another lazy day in Paradise.

I guess posting early in the day knocked the stuffing out of me (or maybe it was hefting the 40 pound boxes of cat sand!) but little more got done aside from errands today.  I did have a very nice, albeit short, guided meditation which was recommended by a friend.  I did need to augment it with a few more minutes of unguided meditating (unless you count the cats laying on my chest and behind my head, purring) as I'm used to longer meditations and the shortness of this one left me feeling unfinished. 

I also watched a marvelous film that was recommended by a friend called "Three Magic Words".  I'm going to be mulling over it for awhile, though because there was a lot in it to ponder.  Although the film refers to "God" a lot, I was happy to see that at least one person interviewed was, like me, uncomfortable with the word and chose to use something else.  I tend to use "Source" and "Universe" somewhat interchangeably so I've added "I am Source" to my thoughts and will endeavor to mold myself into a more divine being beginning with my interactions with others.  It won't be easy and it won't be quick, but what it will be is worth the effort.  I also have a very difficult time respecting spiders, but maybe that will come as I move further down the continuum I refer to as my path.  In the meantime, as long as they don't cross my path, we won't have any issues (and they will remain unsquished). 

Although my cats love to snuggle and be close, and some more than others, I've found that certain activities are more likely to attract them than others.  At the very top of the list is anything spiritual.  If I bring out the Tarot cards, it's all I can do to keep them from lying on top of the cards.  If I sit down to meditate, I have at least two or three in my lap and snuggled up beside me.  I've noticed this for a long time, but as I spend more time meditating, it has really become impossible to ignore.  They seem to know the difference between sitting down to read or watch tv and sitting down to meditate, and they know it before I even get settled!  The only thing I can figure is that I send out a different sort of energy and cats are known to pick up on subtle energy changes.  Today, no sooner did I sit down than Toby was in my lap, settling himself between my chin and my knees, gazing lovingly into my face and purring as if his life depended on it.  Munchkin snuggled up beside me and Dylan lay on the back of the sofa.  When the guided portion ended and I switched on the ambient music station on Pandora, Toby jumped down, Munchkin curled up in my lap and Dylan started purring as loud as he could.  They are clearly active participants in my spiritual exercises and awakening.

During the guided meditation, the instructor suggested that we try to connect with the other callers via our heart chakra.  As I strove to comply, I first saw a network of connecting lines stretching across the country, almost like the picture shown in some of the cell phone commercials, except the the lines pulsed with energy.  Then I began seeing a double helix stretching far into the sky made up of individual dots in a rainbow of colors.  Following yesterday's massage, my heart chakra appeared to me as a softball sized white crystal which is not a normal color for a heart chakra, but I don't tend to follow the rules anywhere else, so why should this be any different?  Once again, I saw the large, white crystal above my heart chakra.  I also visualized a few faces passing by my field of vision.  One was definitely a female but the rest passed by too quickly to tell.  At some points, my hearing was heightened and at others, I was completely in another place.

I did stand up and take notice while she spoke before the meditation because she talked about energies speeding up.  This was just one more affirmation to what I've been feeling for the last few months, but especially the last few days.  It is clear to me now that I am definitely plugged directly into whatever changes are ramping up right now, so I must have some sort of responsibility connected with whatever will soon be required.  I only hope that I figure out where I need to be and what I need to do in time to get myself in place and ready to roll.  I am grateful that the tools I'm going to need seem to be appearing in my hands almost daily now, even if they're not coming with instruction manuals.  I still have at least a little time to figure out how they work before I'm called upon to use them.  I expect that my meditations and my dreams will be yielding a great deal more information now. 

And with that, I'm retiring hours earlier than normal.  I don't know why, but will just go with the flow.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that the Universe is providing me with the tools I need to complete my mission.
2. I am grateful for a growing number of friends who understand what I'm trying to say even when it doesn't seem to be coming out clearly.
3. I am grateful for confirmations and explanations which are suddenly appearing with greater regularity.
4. I am grateful for they way my cats are connecting with the changing energy along with me.
5. I am grateful for quiet, somewhat lazy days to work on making myself better, stronger and wiser.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.