Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, December 14, 2012

December 13, 2012 Short and sweet

I'm going to keep this one short, both because I am too tired to think and because it's already very late and tomorrow will be another busy, crazy day!

Last year, we had an abnormally quiet December and I think I became a little complacent, but this year, December is, once again, kicking my butt!  We suddenly have proposals to crank out in a hurry, schedules being changed, unexpected problems cropping up and mass chaos threatening to erupt.  The only saving grace is the four holiday days coming up (which I'm hoping I will not have to work through as I have in previous years!) to recoup, regroup and refresh myself from the craziness.  This is definitely one of those times when living alone is a major blessing!!!  I come home to a quiet house (aside from the usual growling, hissing and spitting as the boys do their best to annoy Miss Patches) and if I don't want to talk to anyone, have any background noise, or otherwise have my quiet place interrupted by outside forces, that is what I get!  I'm just hoping that this time around, all of our additional effort will yield positive results.  We've learned a lot in the last few years from our mistakes, and I'm hoping we can now turn that to our advantage!  I know that I, myself, read each RFP much more carefully now, digging in deep to ensure that when I review our proposal, I'm doing my best to ensure that we're addressing every single point.  That is not to say that I totally agree with some of the decisions and choices which have been made lately, but until another path opens up, I will be doing my best to make the most of the one I'm on!

Dancing tonight was incredible!  The energy level was higher than I've seen it in awhile, there was a great deal of joy in the air and people were starting to sport their holiday attire.  At times, I felt as if my feet weren't even touching the ground, I was so buoyed up by the energy in the place!  I'm looking forward to seeing this energy expand and grow over the next couple of weeks.  

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the peace and harmony in my life.
2. I am grateful for new and increasing opportunities.
3. I am grateful for a very high energy, joyful night of dancing.
4. I am grateful for the coming weekend in which I will get closer to completing my holiday tasks.
5. I am grateful for my daughter, son-in-law and adopted son and grandson who are giving me more and more reasons to thoroughly enjoy this holiday season!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.