Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20, 2012 Apocolypse now???

The talk of the internet seems to be focusing on the fact that tomorrow is the last day of the Mayan calendar.  What positively baffles me (although after the "California is going to fall into the ocean" scare of the 70's probably shouldn't) is that there are actually people who believe that because the calendar ended, the world will to, maybe even in a blaze of glory!  Nothing, if you ask me, could be more ridiculous! 

What makes so much more sense to me is some posts being attributed to various members of the Bolivian government who say that December 21, 2012 is simply the end of an era.  This era, called Macha, was one of hatred, selfishness and lies.  It is giving way to Pacha, an era of brotherhood, love and truth.  As I've been feeling a shift in energies for quite some time, it really doesn't matter if this particular interpretation really came from Bolivian diplomats or from someone's mind.  What matters is that it feels exactly right to me.  It also gives credence to my belief that many souls have been leaving this plane lately because they were not ready to be a part of such a major shift.  Those of us who choose to continue this particular human experience will be called upon, perhaps even challenged to play a role in this major shift in the human thought process. 

As my daughter and I have been focusing more on what we can do to help our fellow humans, we are really just part of this coming shift.  Some people have been feeling it and living it for many years while others have only recently begun adopting a more loving, giving attitude.  But in the next few months and years, it will become a widespread thing, traveling to all corners of the earth, affecting people from all walks of life.  We will begin to see extraordinary things as people learn to work together instead of always in competition.  Minds will be joined and miraculous things will be achieved.  Think tanks which are currently isolated cases will become a way of life, cherished and treasured, but not taken for granted. 

The group mind has always been there, but most humans were not aware of it, much less, aware of the strength and power which can be harnessed simply by tapping into it. 

As my daughters were growing up, we shared a kind of telepathy between us.  In moments of stillness, we shared thoughts.  I never really thought much about it, but just attributed it to a combination of the girls being twins, and our being tuned into each other.  I realize now that what we had was simply a precourser to what the world will become when we all start thinking outside of ourselves, lose our fear and allow the connection to be there for us.  Right now, we use artificial means to connect to all sorts of knowledge bases around the world.  Imagine being able to do the same thing without a keyboard and computer or other electronic device!  Imagine sending out a thought and having the answer come back almost instantaneously!  It's really as simple as allowing ourselves to reconnect with the Source where all minds and all knowledge are stored and connected. 

With such a connection, we would have access to something as simple as driving directions or an old recipe or something as complex as quantum physics.  But either one would be accessed in the same way.  There would be no differentiation between what is simple and what is complex.  It is all simply shared knowledge!  And what a bonus it would be to know, long before any action is taken, how one action could result in something beautiful, amazing and life changing while another would  be so horrific that it should not, could not even be considered. 

We could, in our lifetime, see cures for hate, poverty, dictatorships and discrimination.  Greed would not be tolerated and murder would be found only in history books. 

Of course, if this happened too quickly, many of us whose livelihood was tied to the military would find ourselves out of a job, but it will take some time for this to manifest.  In the meantime, I can gear myself up for writing the great American novel so I'll still have a means to support myself when the changes are in place!  By then, I hope to be writing about the wondrous achievements which have occurred as a result of mass cooperation.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that, in the midst of chaos, the voice of reason rises up to drown out the muttering.
2. I am grateful for peace on earth and goodwill towards all.
3. I am grateful for an evening spent visiting with friends interspersed with a little dancing.
4. I am grateful for the coming changes and how they will make our world a better place.
5. I am grateful for abundant opportunities, successes and joy.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.