Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012 Christmas Eve, and the living is easy!

I thought I'd take a whack at a modern day Night before Christmas...


'Twas the night before Christmas and the Web was a-buzz
Sending last  minute e-greetings to friend, sis and cuz.
Stockings carefully hung in the Towns and the Villes
In hopes that by morning they'd be virtually filled.

But I couldn't get past the first stanza.  Oh, well.  All I can say is that it was a very busy day!  I got up fairly early (OK, 9 ish) to dash off to Kohl's for a gift I'd forgotten.  Then off to TJ's for the rest of the fixin's for Christmas breakfast and back home to wrap the last gifts, put away all of the wrapping stuff neater than I'd found it, and start cleaning the house.

I didn't get as far on the cleaning as I'd have liked, but I did get the clutter straightened and the cat food put away.  I put off the vacuuming as long as I could.  Until after our annual Jewish Christmas Eve dinner, in fact.  But the traumatization of the cats could not be put off forever.  With the exception of Patches, they are now sulking because, not only did I run that noisy monster all over the house, I removed all of their fur from the furniture!  They put a lot of effort into getting it placed just so, and now they'll have to start all over again.  A cat's work is never done, it seems.

Dinner with the kids was a blast, and watching a 4 year old manage chopsticks quite well was a real treat!  He even picks up rice!!!

I'm loving reading about everyone's holiday celebrations.  Some are very traditional with church and big dinners and such, while others see it as a day to be comfortable while spending time with their families and friends.  But however we might celebrate, the key element is love.

I find myself thinking that if we could coordinate a time to just send up a huge dose of that love together, we could eliminate all of the starvation, war, anger, hate and negativity in the entire world!  After I wrote that, I thought, hmmm, maybe we could come up with a device to magnify the love and make it more powerful, but right on it's heels came the realization that love is its own magnifier.  The more love you give, the more you have so if everyone just focused on giving love to the best of their ability, it would reach epic proportions all by itself!

So I'm taking it upon myself to send out the love energy and keep sending it out as I watch it grow and grow and double back on itself and grow some more.  I remember reading a book as a child called "A Fish out of Water" in which a boy overfed a goldfish and the fish kept outgrowing it's containers until he had to put it in a swimming pool and it eventually had to be moved with a crane.  Love is kind of like that fish except that, instead of outgrowing its environment, it just fills in all of the nooks and crannies, eliminating emptiness, sorrow, sadness and all of the things which leave holes in our souls, holes which allow negative energy and emotions to seep in.  When we fill up the holes in our souls with love, we effectively tell ugliness that there's no room at the Inn.  And that is what I'm doing now, and will do my best to help others do the same.

There is no room at my Inn for hate, anger, abuse, mistrust, resentment or sadness.  I've filled all of the rooms with love, respect, trust and joy.  AMEN!!!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for all of the love in my life.
2. I am grateful that I can open my home and share the love I have to give, and the love I have been given.
3. I am grateful that, despite traumatizing my furry children, they will be there to warm up my bed and snuggle again tonight.
4. I am grateful to my friends for sharing their holiday blessings.
5. I am grateful that there is enough love in the world to fill up everyone's holes and bring Joy to the entire planet.

Love and light,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.