Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29, 2012 It's getting closer!!!

I've been feeling, lately, that people around me are rushing through everything.  It seems like everyone is in a hurry to finish things.  But today it occurred to me that maybe it's not that everyone else is rushing, but that I am, for some reason, moving in slow motion.  I'm the one who is setting a different pace from everyone else!  I just don't seem to need to get anywhere that fast.  I don't need to finish things too soon or reach the end of anything in the foreseeable future.  So to me, everyone else is hurrying.

It usually doesn't bother me all that much to be moving at a slower pace than everyone else, but today, Heather and I hit a couple of malls and the frenetic pace, the bright lights, the loud noises...it was all too much for me!  I had forgotten to shield before we went into the first mall, and I realized my mistake far too late to correct it with anything short of distance.  The good news is, once we got into the car and pulled out of the driveway onto the street, I could feel the tension melting away from me in waves until, maybe 2 miles up the road, I started to feel like myself again.  So what I learned today was that if I do feel the need to go out into the masses of holiday crazies, get that shield up as high and as thick as I can make it before I go!  Thankfully, these days, I bounce back fairly quickly as the negatively charged energy doesn't penetrate my being any more!  But I'd rather not suffer the least little bit with it if I can avoid it!

But today was massage day, so, for an hour and a half, I drifted in my blissful little world, nearly falling asleep on the table.  And as it was a dance night, I finished the day, whirling and twirling, laughing and chatting, hugging and just exuding lots and lots of love and joy!  In short, it was a day of serious extremes. 

Unfortunately, the jaunt through the malls yielded nothing more than a day spent with my daughter, which is no small thing, but the only thing we bought was lunch and water.  But not all trips can be ragingly successful. 

Meanwhile, both of my knees are berating me for my abusive behaviour today, and are promising retribution.  I'll fend them off with a couple of Aleve and maybe an ice pack, and call it even!  They have not yet learned that they can't keep a dance fanatic down!  We scoff at pain! :)  And did I mention that it was 37 degrees out when I got home tonight?  It made my 67 degree house feel nice and toasty!  There will definitely be frost on the pumpkins in the morning!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the love and caring I find in my dance family.
2. I am grateful for sleeping in days.
3. I am grateful for kitties who give me accupressure treatments.
4. I am grateful for warm, snuggly pajamas on cold winter nights!
5. I am grateful for the coming New Year which promises to bring some extraordinary changes!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.