Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012 Exodus of souls

As I shared everyone's horror at the massacre in Connecticut today, I can't help thinking that there seem to be a lot more souls choosing to terminate their current human relationship these days.  As change is becoming more and more imminent, the choice of whether to get out of the way or stay and be part of the new millennium appears to be reaching critical mass.  Grand gestures are being made by those who realize that they either have no part in what is to come, or have no desire to participate.  The end result, though, is the same.  Their soul and its current human host must part ways. 

I know I am not alone in being excited about what is coming.  I find it hard to conceive of feeling any other way.  I suppose that a certain culling, no, reduction in population is a natural occurrence in something of this magnitude, but when the culling is violent, sudden or simply senseless, I find it difficult to understand the necessity.  It seems to me that there should be a less traumatic method for allowing those who will not be participating to exit gracefully.  I do understand that it is all part of the plan and those of us who remain behind to get the job done will be called upon, along the way, to face certain harsh realities.  But taking the lives of innocent young children seems more than a little harsh to me.  I, for one, would have gotten the message, nay, have gotten the message from more subtle departures.  But then, I've had some harsh departures in my life so maybe I'm a tad more sensitive than most. 

I know that at some point, I will come to understand why the violence and destruction had to happen, but right now, all I can be is sad.  I ache for those parents who will have to look at the presents they bought for the children who were taken so abruptly this Christmas and see nothing but an empty place in their homes and in their hearts.  While the media belts out peace and joy, their hearts will be made heavier for the reminders.  I wish for them the comfort of family and friends and the opportunity to heal at their own pace.  Thoughts of love and healing are directed towards both the immediate and extended families coping with such horrific losses, that they may hold kindness and love in their hearts, refraining from being sucked down into the abyss by this very troubled young man's actions. 

Although everything we experience happens to teach us, there are just some lessons I feel we could take a pass on, or learn more gently.  I know that the Universe is endless wisdom, but even it can exhibit signs of unkindness at times!

In the midst of the ugliness, I was given a beautiful ray of sunshine as I received a surprise visit from one of my amazing friends!  She brought the biggest rainbow into my day along with a much appreciated break in what has been one of my more insane weeks!  And it was kind of like an appetizer as I'll get to see her again in a couple of days!  She is a beautiful reminder that, even in the midst of tragedy and ugliness, we, ourselves can maintain higher standards of love and kindness. 

It really is true that hate cannot survive in a loving environment and love grows exponentially as we send it out into the world.  My goal this week is to send out massive amounts of love to soak up and neutralize the hate, much like hair soaks up an oil spill.  Not only can we neutralize the hate, we can also raise the levels around ourselves towards Joy, and as each of our circles grows, more and more people will be touched by the positive energy and the well will continue to fill.  There will come a time when the well of love has become so full to overflowing that it washes away anything in its path that is unable to become part of the sea of unconditional love.

That day is our future, and it is much closer than we think!  That is not to say that competition will be eliminated, because it is competition which causes us to strive to be better, faster, stronger and more innovative.  But competition will evolve so that it is more friendly and more mutually beneficial instead of antagonistic.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for friends who bring loving kindness into my life.
2. I am grateful for my children, both human and furry.
3. I am grateful for weekends when I can re-energize and accomplish a great deal.
4. I am grateful for unconditional love, both given and received.
5. I am grateful for abundance and a plethora of opportunities.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.