Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 25, 2012 A very merry Christmas to all!

The word of the day is "wonderful".  It truly was a wonderful day and more, it's a wonderful life!  Opening my home to family and friends (and puppies) today reminded me more than ever how very fortunate I am, and how very blessed.  We ate and talked for hours and it was an amazing time.  I appreciate everyone who shared the day with me! 

The kids and I did manage to see the movie we'd wanted to see (unlike Thanksgiving which just passed by so fast and left us too spent to even go!.  Of course, the walk to the car was a little on the nippy side, but it really feels like winter here right now!  Granted, we wimps get cold when the thermometer dips below 60, and it's dipping quite a bit lower than that right now, but there's definitely frost on these pumpkins!  I know it's bad when my girls in the garage start using their litter box instead of the outdoor facilities.  Also, Cinders no longer leaves her pile of blankets when I start backing into the garage.  She is warm and comfy and it takes a lot to coax her onto the cold garage floor!  Smart cat!!

But I'm tired and tomorrow is a work day, so I'll cut this one short.  Thank you to all of my friends and family who make me remember every single day how very blessed I am!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for family and friends with whom I can share my life.
2. I am grateful for love and encouragement.
3. I am grateful for abundance; in blessings, in love, in success, in challenges to be mastered and in lessons to be learned.
4. I am grateful for the love and compassion my furry children give.
5. I am grateful that I am me.  I love this person I am more than anything in the world!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.