Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, December 21, 2012

December 21, 2012 Apocalypse never!

For most of my life, I've had a tendency, and sometimes to a fault, to see the positive side of things.  This sometimes annoying propensity has me laughing uproariously right now because, once again, the doom and gloomers are left with egg on their faces.  Humanity may well be flawed, and frankly, that's what makes us interesting, but the Universe has no plan to give up on us.  In fact, there are high hopes for what we'll be able to accomplish in the next 2012 years!  It isn't time for us to burst into a pile of cosmic dust and take all we have achieved with us.  There is value to what we have done, and even in the mistakes we've made. 

We have learned that history repeats itself and have tried to educate ourselves to prevent some of humanity's more disastrous mistakes.  Like any human, some lessons take repetition before they are learned.  And some of those lessons take a LOT of repetition!  No matter.  What does matter is that, at some point, we do learn the lesson and move on to, oh yes!  yet another lesson!  It brings to mind the children's song, "The bear went over the mountain".  That silly bear climbed the mountain only to see another one. And when he saw the next mountain, he climbed that one too, and so on, and so on...

Humanity, both as individuals and as a unit, learns lessons so that we are ready for the next lesson, and once we've mastered that, there are half a dozen more just waiting to test us, challenge us, annoy us and strengthen us.  We don't ever reach the end because there's always something to strive for, but we aren't shown all of the lessons at once because we would be discouraged.  Some, until we've learned the lessons at hand, seem unbelievably difficult.  But once we've mastered the prerequisites, they don't seem so overwhelming any more.  Why?  Because, in learning the earlier lessons, we also obtain the tools we'll need to take on more difficult lessons.  You can't dig a large hole without a shovel, but before you get the shovel, you have to learn to do things on a smaller scale, and with smaller tools.  It's simply a process of working up to the next level. 

It is the process of moving up that stairway of lessons which keeps us inspired and excited and which has us setting loftier goals for ourselves.  In some ways, life sets the bar for us, but in others, we set it for ourselves.  But without  the lessons we learn throughout our lives, we wouldn't even know how to set those goals, or even that something beyond where we are right now could even exist.  We learn that just because we can't see something doesn't mean that it can't exist.  Just because we can't understand the logic behind an idea right now doesn't mean that, at some point in the future, we'll not only understand it, we'll actually rewrite it! 

I cannot conceive of living a life in which I just sit by and watch life pass me by, stagnating at the same level for years and years.  My brain demands new challenges, new concepts, new ideas, and most of all, new goals!  Tomorrow, I want to learn something I don't know today.  And the next day, I want to learn something else!  I want to fill my brain with so much knowledge and so many ideas that I'll have to do an Abby Sciuto and reorganize my mental filing system from time to time to make pulling out those ideas and facts easier and more efficient.  I'll take the time to perform a mental defrag from time to time so that information retrieval continues with minimal brain farts.

And setting those new knowledge goals is what I call "setting intentions".  I've set so many of them over the last few months that I am probably ready for that defrag.  Many of them are in progress as we speak (or type, as it were) while others are waiting in the wings until the right qualities are in place to make their appearance smoother, but not too smooth.  Those bumpy roads are what make the best lessons and goals!  The twists and bumps not only make for an interesting journey, but make for something a lot more memorable than a fifty yard dash from start to finish. 

I've always preferred my gemstones flawed because I believe they have more character.  The same is true of the rest of my life.  The imperfections and the crazy way I look at things make it all more interesting and more, make it uniquely mine.  I also value imperfections and unusual perspective in the people I consider to be friends.

As I see it, being offbeat and unable to fit into someone else's mold, someone else's idea of how I should look or act or think is a very precious thing.  It is far easier to conform to society's expectations, to fit in and not rock the boat than it is to be the one who stands out in a crowd, who fights for what's right and who challenges the way it's always been.  But in the end, being true to yourself is more rewarding and, face it, more fun! 

My kudos go to the free thinkers, the ones who see a rainbow in every storm, who aren't afraid to dance in the rain or wear two different socks, to express an idea that conflicts with everything and everybody they know.  And especially to those who left their comfort zone behind because it just plain got in the way of all of the wonderful things they could do and thinks they could think!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for happy beginnings.
2. I am grateful for a strong, curious, crazy ming.
3. I am grateful for one very eventful, exciting, change filled year which has (hopefully) prepared me for one which will prove to be even more of an adventure.
4. I am grateful for the people I have met on my journey who inspire me to further greatness.
5. I am grateful for amazing opportunities, resounding successes and aspirations beyond anything I could have imagined even a year ago.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.