Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 22, 2012 Part two

I raised the Joy bar tonight with an absolutely amazing night of dancing!  One of my favorite two step partners was back after a few weeks' absence and I got a lot of couples dancing in along with all of the line dancing.  In fact, I stayed later than normal, just to get some more two-stepping  and a horseshoe in!  My feet are definitely tired, considering I was there for nearly 4 hours and danced a rather large part of that, but it's a very good tired!  Heather invited a friend who was just delightful.  She exuded joy and energy and goodness which you couldn't help but feel and be made warmer.  I am looking forward to her joining us in the future. 

Tonight was a little odd, though, because there were a lot of people who normally are not there.  I'm not sure where they came from, or what brought them to our little home away from home, but I hope they enjoyed themselves and will come back again.  For those who didn't dance tonight, I hope they enjoyed watching so much that they'll come back and learn!  It was another very high energy night, so the show we dancers put on just had to draw some of them into our fun!  Granted, I am not one who enjoys watching, at least not for very long, but I could see on their faces that some of them were really enjoying seeing us dance with wild abandon.  And of course, there was a lot of hugging, both on and off the dance floor.  We do tend to be a friendly, vivacious group most of the time, and the holidays just have us all amped up! 

When I got home, the cats acted like they thought I'd left them forever!  As if I don't go out dancing regularly, and come home afterwards every time!  What silly beasts they are!  Toby was kind enough to keep my pajamas warm which was very welcome after extricating myself from sweaty clothes which had gone cold on the drive home.

And Christmas Day!  What a joyful celebration is ahead of us!  We'll bring together family, friends and adopted family for a day of eating, laughing, presents and love!  My heart is swelling to 5 times its normal size in anticipation of the love that will fill my house in a couple of days!  I feel so very blessed to be able to fill my home with people who mean so much to me! 

So, a few more things to wrap, a trip to the base for breakfast ingredients and, perhaps, a couple more gifts and we're ready for the big day!  Woo hoo!  Not to mention, dinner at one of our favorite Japanese places on Christmas Eve! 

Right now, in this moment in time, I do believe that my life is perfect!  Or at least, it's so wonderful that it might as well be perfect!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful to be able to bring together family and friends in a celebration of love, gratitude and friendship.
2. I am grateful for all of the gifts I have been given in the form of the people in my life.
3. I am grateful for kitties who warm up my pajamas on cold, winter nights.
4. I am grateful that I'm able to recognize and appreciate all of my blessings.
5. I am grateful for nights of dancing that leave me pleasantly tired, yet energized at the same time.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.