Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, December 24, 2012

December 23, 2012 Two more days, but the presents are wrapped!

For once, the only thing left to do on Christmas Eve (aside from our traditional Jewish Christmas Eve dinner) is to fill the stockings!  The packages are all wrapped, I have one more thing to pick up which I forgot, and then I will put away all of the wrapping gear and do some serious cleaning to ready the house for Tuesday's festivities.  My home will be fuller than it has been for a few years, not only with people, but with more Joy than ever!  My daughter and I have done our best to truly make this a season of giving and I feel much better for the effort.  When I find myself thinking "I should have done more" I realize that I did more this year and if I do the same each year, that's really what matters. 

There are a lot of packages under and around my tree as well as around the TV because not everything would fit around the tree, but really, most of them are smaller things this year.  It feels like I went more crazy than ever to see all of the packages, but in reality, there is no more than I've had any other year, and I have many more people!  And the many more people is my greatest gift this year.  I truly treasure being able to share the day with an extended family.  It promises to be a silly, laughter filled day with, most likely, a few practical jokes thrown in for good measure.  And in my family, it isn't a holiday without a few jokes! 

I know Mathom has a few tricks up his sleeve, but I'm ready for him!  He'll get a chuckle out of a couple of things I did, and Prince Charming from last year, is still holding pride of place to watch over this year's zaniness. My only hope is that, as many times as I chased Toby away from the tree, I won't find packages scattered all over the living room by Christmas!  So far, he's been rather delicate and nothing has fallen, but with Toby, that is usually just a temporary respite.  Those huge, Labrador feet of his are not really capable of grace!  But if he does knock something over, he's likely to scare himself more than anything! 

For all who read this blog, I want to wish you all Joy, Peace and Family this season.  Remember to give lots of hugs, and tell everyone how much you love them often and sincerely.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that all of my presents are wrapped.
2. I am grateful for what sounds like a real gully washer tonight.
3. I am grateful for time spent with family and friends.
4. I am grateful that people feel welcome in my home, even though it's less than perfect.,
5. I am grateful for a warm house, food to eat and share, cats to cuddle, friends when I want company, and living alone so that when I want alone time, I can have it.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.