Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 5, 2012 Empty brain

For the last couple of days, I've found myself at a loss for words, in the extreme.  So bad, in fact, that I conked out around 9PM last night and never even wrote my gratitudes, much less, a post!  I am so ashamed!  

The rainy weather and too much Christmas shopping wreaked havoc on my knee but as the rain has abated, at least for a few days, my knee has settled down.  Of course, having to do a major rearrangement of my store room in order to commence with my annual wrapping frenzy may or may not have helped.  But I am armed with Glucosamine cream and DMSO in the event of any flare ups, and have been doing my best to stretch as much as possible, so I suspect all will be well. 

Working from home yesterday to allow for frequent elevations of said knee, I found that my furry kids make good use of my bed when I'm not in it.  Whenever I would pass my room, I'd find it filled with furry bodies, snuggled into the comforters and pillows as if they owned the place!  At one point, I even found Toby curled around his nemesis, Loki, in a manner which told a far different tale than the one he'd been sharing with me.  I guess he's not as particular about which warm body he snuggles with after all!

As I type, Munchkin is trying desperately to drag my attention away from this dusty old machine because she has been neglected all day!  Just ask her.  She'll be happy to tell you her tale of woe!  Sadly, climbing up on my shoulder and walking from one shoulder to the other failed to give her the desired result as nothing less than my undivided attention would do!

My mind, tonight, is on the piles of gifts I have stashed throughout the house and on trying to get them all wrapped before the Big Day.  Of course, a couple of things need to be wrapped by this weekend as Chanukah starts really early this year!  Thankfully, I found the candles I wanted, so of course, I bought two boxes so I won't have to search again next year!  And of course, as I dragged all of the wrapping materials and boxes of gifts which I'd been storing in the garage into the house, everyone's curiosity alarm bells were ringing loudly.  With each load I brought in, I had to chase someone off of the boxes and bins.  When I started to wrap and was tossing scraps and other trash into a box under the table, Toby and Loki were convinced that I did it to give them someplace else to play.  I'm beginning to wonder if putting one of the trees next to my sofa was one of my better ideas as it gives them a launching point to embed themselves into the midst of the entire process.  I know they believe that I require their supervisory skills, but Dylan's idea of supervising involves eating ribbon and Loki's involves emptying any boxes within her reach.  Neither of these acts is going to expedite the wrapping process in the least!  Last year, there were several instances of suspicious teeth marks on the ribbons!  I am certain that Santa had nothing to do with it! 

I regret that, tonight, I can share nothing profound, so the best we can hope for is a little bit of a chuckle. 

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that I can shop and wrap for the special people in my life.
2. I am grateful for the assistance and company my kitties offer while I embark on the seemingly endless task of wrapping all of my purchases.
3. I am grateful for busy, productive days.
4. I am grateful for the clear days following the rain.
5. I am grateful for paid time off to spend with my family and friends.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.