Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 17, 2013 A challenge to be blissful!

The way it started, today could have taken many turns, but I focused on nothing but bliss, so bliss is what I received!  So why can't every day be a bliss filled day?

I woke up this morning, having overslept by maybe 20 minutes, to one cat wrapped around my head, motor going full blast and scratchy tongue doing its best to exfoliate my nose.  Meanwhile, the "little" bugger I lovingly nicknamed "The Moose" for his diminutive 25 pound frame, was sprawled across my stomach, causing minor earth tremors the width of the bed while his mini counterpart was doing her best to hold down the fort from her vantage point on my left hip.  Having finally convinced them by way of a threat to their morning meal that I really needed to get up, I hurried through my morning rituals, giving silent thanks that my breakfast, lunch and coffee were waiting for me in the kitchen. 

Making my way out the door and into morning traffic with my daughter in my ear, I found that I'd reached that wonderful place where nothing was going to shake my good mood.  Not that it wasn't put to the test!  All efforts to change lanes so I could follow my normal route to work were thwarted by a blue mini van and a large delivery truck.  To my pleasant surprise, the alternate route I was forced to take was a blessing in disguise and the better choice this morning!

Humming my way down the freeway, I sipped my coffee and opened my sunroof to better appreciate the beautiful blue sky and bright sunshine over the hillsides where spring flowers were starting to take over.    Again, I found myself thinking how very happy I was. 

A meeting with my boss, conversations with co-workers and just about anything I touched today resulted in more bliss.  Even the dance lesson tonight, in spite of sore muscles from my recent return to the gym, was a fun pattern which most of the men seemed to get after a few tries!  More dancing, hugging friends and an  unexpected kiss on the cheek from one of my friends who seemed to be having a blissful day himself, and my day of bliss was topped with a cherry and just the right amount of hot fudge! 

All of this leads me to challenge myself to keep the bliss going for as many days as I can.  Further, it leads me to challenge anyone reading this to do the same, and pass it on!  If enough people take this challenge, we can raise the vibration at least in parts of the world, thus setting the stage for all manner of miracles!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that I can choose bliss.
2. I am grateful for days when the positive energy is flowing so strongly that my world is in perfect alignment.
3. I am grateful for continued opportunities to learn and grow.
4. I am grateful to discover that I've completed a large task well ahead of schedule.
5. I am grateful for cooperation.

Love and light.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a powerful post, Sheri. That we can choose bliss - just like we can choose peace - is a concept that can take some time to believe, sometimes a lifetime. Thanks for sharing. I'm choosing bliss today, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.