Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

April 19, 2013 Recalibrating the internal clock and other ponderings.

My apologies in advance.  This post is a prime example of ADHD writing.  topic changes occur often and completely at random.  Despite the fact that I know where I'm going and why, no sane person will be able to figure out how I got the topics contained herein wrapped up together into one, not-so-neatly-wrapped package.  No matter.  Just sit back, enjoy the insanity, and be grateful that your mind thinks in a more linear fashion.   (unless, of course, you're also ADHD and then....Ooooooo!  Shiny!!!)

Recalibrating the internal clock
I just got my internal clock working again after Daylight Savings, but in the last few days, something seems to have gone haywire.  Much to the delight and amusement of my furry bed mates, I've been struggling with  getting up on time, usually sleeping an extra 20-30 minutes before my internal alarm screams "Time to get up, you lazy sloth!  Do you realize you've overslept again??"  The one good thing that came out of it, though, was proving that I can shower, dress, brush teeth, feed and medicate cats AND get out of the house inside of 30 minutes!  (at least, now that I'm doing most of the preparation the night before!)  One thing I can be absolutely certain of; my internal clock will suddenly be working just fine, now that the weekend is here!

Added to the mix is my inability to focus on anything for more than about a minute, which made it especially challenging when I was trying to do some technical writing at work today.  Needless to say, I didn't get very far with it, though I did, at least get something written!  The sense of unsettledness wasn't helped by numerous interruptions, but at least with the interruptions, I can say I accomplished something in my 8 hours of work today!


Keeping the Bliss Going
As I had hoped, my bliss challenge is having very positive results!  I'm looking for a chain reaction; something like, I share my bliss, someone starts feeling their own bliss and shares it with the people around them.  Bliss rubs off on someone else who shares it with their connections..and so on and so on...and soon, taking into consideration the six degrees of separation concept, our bliss should circumnavigate the globe in, say 30 days or less!  I couldn't ask for more, but I will be keeping my bliss turned up full blast, and continue to challenge myself and anyone else who is interested to keep the bliss going!


Finding magic in everything.
This is kind of a chicken and the egg situation.  Do I find my bliss because I see magic everywhere, or do I see magic everywhere because I've found my bliss?  The fact is, it doesn't really matter as long as both keep happening!   As of today, I've completed my first full week with my new workout routine.  I think that calls for a great big, country girl, Hell Yeah!!!  Better still, my daughter decided to join me tonight, and will go again tomorrow as well (gonna bust her chops with the workout that left me hurting most of this week!)  We are going to be healthy, fit and gorgeous long before the next cruise!  I think I'll get a "before" picture so I can put it together with my "after" picture in a few months!

Interestingly, when my daughter was driving to work and back today, traffic was miserable, people were rude and impatient and it was an altogether horrific drive for her.  When I left for work, traffic was light, people would actually slow down to let me in when I turned on my signal and the whole process repeated for my drive home!  I even found a primo parking spot at the gym!  Further proof that bliss and magic are a powerful combination!  I feel as if I could move mountains right now, but whatever I decide to do will definitely be highly successful.  The energy level surrounding me right now demands success, joy, bliss and Amazing!!!  There is nothing for me to do but continue to share the feeling!  It is definitely time to plan a little writer's retreat!

Searching for my "Bob, the fix-it man"
Finally, I am still chuckling over a post about a woman who left all of her broken things on Bob's desk where they always got repaired.  Someone today mentioned sharing everything, even her men, and I responded that the only man I wanted in my life at this particular moment was Bob, who fixes things.,  (of course, his name could just as easily be Paul or Steve or even Homer for all I care!  Just as long as he knows his way around a tool box!)   Unlike the woman in the post I mentioned, my list of things to fix requires someone who knows his way around construction and maybe a little engineering as well, but just as nothing has come simply in my life, my expectations are rather grand as well.  And while we're at it, he must love animals!  If my cats don't like him, no matter how good he is at what he does, he's outta here!  (pretty picky for a woman who just wants a guy around to fix things, huh?) 

I will take pity on my readers, and stop while I'm ahead...or sorta anyway!  I need to figure out how to put all of my gratitude tonight into five items, because five is the number I chose.  The rest will have to show up in later posts.

1. I am grateful for an abundance of bliss and magic which seems to be contagious.
2. I am grateful that I have succeeded in completing week 1 of setting a new habit to exercise regularly.
3. I am grateful for a weekend to spend with friends and family, doing things which feed my mind, body and spirit.
4. I am grateful for my healthy body which allows me to push it past its limits, even as it reminds me that I'm going past its comfort zone by giving me aches and pains.
5. I am grateful for how easily happiness and bliss are coming into my life these days.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.