Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

September 13, 2013 Another successful day!

I seem to have loosened my block.  I had promised myself I'd work on the homework for my class tonight, and get past the questions which required some soul baring, and I did it!!!  That isn't to say that I don't still have a great deal of work to do on myself over the next few months, but this represents tremendous progress!  Less than a week ago, I was wondering how I was going to manage to finish the homework after getting such a good, early start on it.  Now, I see that what remains is manageable.

My poor teacher will be doing a lot of reading as there was just no way to answer the questions briefly, no matter how hard I tried.  The exception was three questions which could be answered in lists, but other than that, it was my usual ramble, trying to fit all of my thoughts in.

Otherwise, it was a quiet evening at home with a bowl of chicken soup, my homework and my cats.  Not a bad way to end a busy week, or to start a busy weekend.  I'm definitely one for taking my down time when I need it, and as time permits.

If practice makes perfect, I'm well on my way this week.  I've been writing in many different places on many different topics.

At work, I've been revising my first pass at the Cost piece of our Management Volume for the proposal training we've been having.  At home, I wrote another thousand words on my book, write a blog post every night and have seven pages of homework questions and four pages of journaling!  It didn't seem like much as I wrote it all, but looking back is a different story.  Granted, only about three pages of the homework was done this week and a page or so of the journal.  But all told, I've probably written four or five thousand words on the combination of tasks!!! 

I admit, I almost forgot to write my blog post tonight, but as I sat her unwinding for sleep, I realized I had neglected to jot down even a few words, so, here I am, at nearly 1 AM, correcting that particular deficiency.

I have to say that I'm very proud of myself for blogging almost every night for over a year now.  Admittedly, there was a day here and a day there that I missed, but out of 12 1/2 months, I'll excuse myself those missed nights easily! Since I made the commitment to write every day on August 30, 2013, I have written 346 posts!  I may have missed a few days, but I also wrote multiple posts on other days!  Holy moly!!!  If I spent as much time on my book as I do on my blog, I'd have at least three done by now!  It boggles the mind!  (but of course, writing the blog is far easier than writing even one book, and, I do have to reach 1,000,000 words! soon!) 

But my yawns are getting wider and my rambling is getting more disjointed, while the cats are becoming anxious.  It's time for my gratitudes and a wish for a pleasant night and a lovely weekend!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that I can be so prolific.
2. I am grateful for productive nights which actually correspond with a promise to myself.
3. I am grateful for the times when Loki just eats the food with the meds in it.
4. I am grateful for the warm, soft bed that's waiting for me, and the kitties who are ready to purr me to sleep.
5. I am grateful for time to spend at home completing necessary tasks.

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.