Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

September 28, 2013 So much to be grateful for!

It's been a bit of a rough week for me, and, it seems, for many other as well, but as the saying goes, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.", I have come through it the better for the challenges, and I hope the same is true of everyone who struggled a bit this week.

Work continues to be walking the fine line between sanity and insanity, and oft times, it's a toss up as to which side of the line it walks!  But the week went quickly, despite intense pain and clogging in my left ear which turned out to be a major ear infection.  (and here I thought all of the walking into walls was just me having an especially klutzy week!)  But it did mean that I ended up working about half of the week from home and keeping very busy in the process. 

I had a couple of days of panic in those same early week days, thinking I didn't have a crew for the planned shed raising and pod emptying on Sunday.  Thankfully, by Wednesday, not only did I have meds for my ear, but a crew for my project!  And even more thankfully, the kids have been right there for me, despite a totally upside down week filled with preparation for Heather's best friend's wedding on Thursday. 

All three of us deserved last night's quiet night at home, even though Heather ended up doing all of the cooking (but I did all of the cleanup except for putting away the leftovers, so it was a fair trade all the way around).  Today was spent getting more supplies for the move, digging up grass, trash and the remaining pieces of a chain link fence, and laying out the base of the shed. 

But tonight, after a couple of hours of dancing, my kitchen is once again clean, the coffee pot is ready to start in the morning and chicken is marinating for the crew's lunch tomorrow.  I still haven't managed to remember to pick up buns, however, so it'll be an early morning grocery run for me tomorrow! 

In the midst of all of the chaos, I can hardly be surprised that the Universe tossed yet another ball for me to catch.  My garage door which has been struggling along for awhile, finally gave up the ghost!  The kids were forced to call in a friend to help close and lock it so my house was secure, but I'll be calling garage door companies over the next day or two to get that sorted out!  (Hopefully before Monday night when I have to get the trash barrel out of the garage!!)  But at least it happened when my car was out of the garage and the kids were around to make sure everything was taken care of in the best possible way!

So, yes, I have much to be grateful for.  Challenges have led to more time at home, a lot of things accomplished, an expanding of my community, and a great deal of simply rising to the occasion!  I'm getting in some good, old-fashioned sweating and my skin is happy.  Exit, toxins, stage left!!!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for my daughter and son-in-law who always manage to help me find a way to make things happen, whatever they might be.
2. I am grateful for my friends who make me feel special and loved.
3. I am grateful for life's challenges as they keep me from becoming complacent.
4. I am grateful for good, hard work as it keeps me strong.
5. I am grateful that I am, once again, able to sleep on my left side without pain, as it means that I don't have to move to the couch every time I tire of sleeping on my right side.  The kitties were getting tired of the multiple venue changes every night!

Love and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.