Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 3, 2013 Back in the saddle again!

I seem to have recovered from my weekend cleaning frenzy.  Other than taking out the trash tonight, I didn't look for anything else to clean, though I know I will get back to it soon, as there is still a lot to do!

What I did do was to get back into my making meals ahead of time routine.  I got lazy last night and just set up the coffee pot, getting up a little early this morning to fix my eggs, grab some fruit that didn't need chopping and some leftover Chinese for lunch.  It all worked out, but I'll be glad to get back to my routine for the next three days, and have things at the ready in my fridge again. 

I never thought I'd be a routine or clean kind of gal, but little things, like baskets in the bathroom and kitchen to organize small items on racks just make me happy these days.  Walking into my living room to find the floor clear of cat fur and pieces of carpet from the cat trees also makes me happy.  I am, however, a little anal about keeping the kitchen floor clean after I spent a couple of hours vacuuming and scrubbing it!  Even the small mess Scooby and Munchkin leave from their breakfast had to be cleaned up before I left the house today!  Yikes!  I am turning into my mother!!!

The fact is, taking control of my space is having a very good effect on me.  It is causing an increase in my energy level, and I had a very productive day today as well.  I look forward to continuing and even expanding upon that productiveness as the week unfolds.  (I was a tad lazy tonight as I had a nail appointment and got home rather late, still needing dinner, meal fixing and trash out putting to attend to).

As I'm fast running into another of my too late nights, this post will be short (but I promised myself I wouldn't miss another night!) and here are my gratitudes.

1. I am grateful for the joy I'm getting out of getting organized.
2. I am grateful for establishing new habits.
3. I am grateful for an end to lethargy.
4. I am grateful for new ideas to improve my space and allow my energy to flow more freely.
5. I am grateful for the support of my friends and family as I continue to make changes.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.