Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24, 2013 Lessons in the clouds

Today I learned yet another valuable lesson.  Just because it doesn't hurt, doesn't mean that you don't need to get it checked out. 

Clear as mud, right, but let me explain.

Over the last month or so, I've been having pains in my left ear and throat which would be there for a day or two, then seemed to go away.  As the pain was never severe, I didn't think much of it, but just kept taking my triple dose of Propolis, drinking lots of fluids and even getting more rest than usual.  Unbeknownst to me, it came to a head this weekend, but I attributed it, somewhat correctly, to other factors.  However, this morning, I was no longer able to ignore it.  I went to bed last night with a sloshy feeling in my right ear.  I took some Claritin before bedtime and put a few drops of Mullein and Garlic in my ear, thinking that would solve the problem. 

WRONG!  I woke up this morning with my ear so swollen that it was tender to the touch, and I was hearing very little out of what turned out to be a miniscule opening that was, as yet, unswollen.  When I finally saw the doctor this afternoon, she was amazed that I wasn't shrieking in pain when she stuck her little cone thingie into it.  The fact is, I seem to have an incredibly high tolerance for pain which is not always a good thing.  Too often, I wait until an infection is full blown before I see the doctor, partially because I do not want to be told that I need an antibiotic.  My body is very clear on this matter.  "Put chemical antibiotics in me and I will make you suffer even more!"

Trust me when I say that you do not  want to piss this body off.  Repercussions are not pretty! 

Thankfully, this particular lengthy delay, albeit irritating being unable to hear and have dicey equilibrium, involves inserting the antibiotic drops directly into the ear so they are not ingested.  My body has yet to inform me of its displeasure over topical remedies.  (and I'm hoping it will continue to approve!)

My point here (and yes, there really is one!) is that we need to listen to our bodies even when they are not offering up a hearty dose of excruciating pain. 

Seeing as how I'm doing all of this studying and training around healing, I looked to the chakras to see if I could figure out what was going on.  Looking at the ears and throat led me to the Throat and Third Eye Chakras.  Emotions and issues associated therewith didn't resonate with me though. 

It then occurred to me that the sore throat and swelling in the ear are really symptoms, rather than causes, so I dug deeper and found the lymphatic system where the nodes are currently swollen and full of infected yuk!  That's where I find the tie-in to the Sacral Chakra which has been getting a lot of use and abuse lately as I'm working to clear years of accumulated sewage.  And what comes in sewage, I asked?  Why, toxins, of course.  So as I clear the toxins from my Sacral Chakra, they have to go somewhere, right?  And guess where they ended up... you got it!  In the lymphatic system where it is now wandering aimlessly through my body, causing all manner of mayhem! 

With this amazingly intuitive observation (ha ha), I discerned that my next step would be to use some of the techniques I just happen to have re-read in Robert Bruce's Energy Work and grab those little floaters, fry their nasty little selves and clear them out of both my physical and energetic bodies!  Meanwhile, I have drops for my ear to handle the symptoms so I can focus my efforts on the cause! 

My biggest lesson this week, then, is that, when clearing chakras, it is imperative that I go through and remove the resulting detritus before it begins to cause physical ailments.  Hooray!!!  Another new trick for this old dog!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for lessons and epiphanies.
2. I am grateful that I have the resources to figure out the whys and wherefores behind some of the changes occurring in my physical and energetic bodies.
3. I am grateful for a very productive day, working from home with my kitties checking in periodically.
4. I am grateful that I have solved the labor issue with my pod/shed project this weekend.
5. I am grateful for the abundance the Universe provides for me, my family,. my friends and anyone who opens themselves to receive.

Love and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.