Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, September 6, 2013

September 6, 2013 Migraine remedies and a change of direction

I woke in the wee, dark hours of the morning with a blazing migraine.  Stumbling into the bathroom, I grabbed my usual cure for what are typically, weather induced, excruciating headaches: 2 Aleve and a Claritin.  I promptly dropped the Claritin on the floor and, now wanting the cats to find it and accidentally ingest it, I was forced to turn on the light to locate it.  (you can't even imagine how "lovely" that felt unless you've been there yourself!)  Stumbling back into the bedroom, I stacked the pillows, moved a couple of cats and attempted to return to sleep.  Whatever brought the headache on, however, had other ideas, and laughed at the pills I took as if they were nothing but sugar!

OK, I thought.  Plan B.   I groped my way down the dark hall to the sofa in the living room, overshot it by a foot, repositioned myself, raised the foot rest and covered myself with the cat print patterned fleece blanket I keep on the back.  Munchkin promptly took her place on my lap as I tried to find a position which didn't put pressure on the painful areas of my head and neck. 

I finally managed to doze a bit, but the pain kept waking me up.  Next think I know, Toby is snuggling in my lap, purring his little heart out.  He stretches his neck up to reach my forehead, gives my left temple a lick and, Voila!  The headache is gone!!!  I kid you not!!! One minute, I'm in serious pain, the next, I'm right as rain!!! 

Now, if only I could find a way to train other cats to cure migraines!  Totally non-toxic (unless you happen to be allergic to cats), non-invasive and no side affects!!!

In other news, I finally found the missing link with regard to finishing my book.   I realized that I've been telling the tale, for the most part, mostly in a very detached fashion.  I've discussed the possible whys and wherefores, shown compassion for what led up to each of my parents' choices and forgiven them and myself for actions and reactions.  What I haven't done is been open and honest about my own process. 

As I work to open blocked chakras, I realize that if I really want to make a difference and, hopefully, help other people who have a similar experience, I need to personalize my story instead of depersonalizing it.

That isn't to say the book is going to write itself or see completion in the foreseeable future, but that I have a new direction I need to take with it.  But I also need to really tackle, declutter and organize my office since that is where I write, and as long as it remains cluttered, so will my brain.

I'm also making inroads into clearing the way to move forward with my remodel.  A few things need to happen there. 
      1. I need to relocate the contents of the pod, going through what's in there and perhaps even getting rid of some of the contents.
      2. I need to call an engineer to advise me as to the removeability of the wall between my kitchen and living room.
      3. I need to map out the plan for tearing out the old kitchen and installing the new, including electrical, flooring, plumbing, and counters.
      4. I need to let go of my anger at the lousy laws which will allow the contractor to not only be relieved of his debts, not only to me but to a number of others, and reapply for his license.
      5. I need to forgive myself and all others who have, in one way or another, made the last couple of years challenging.

I know I've given myself a tall order, but by ensuring that these things are done, I give myself a clear path to have the job done right, and to make it something I will love to live in for the rest of my life.

The energy work I'm doing is making a huge difference in my outlook and is opening up avenues I had neither considered nor been aware of.  Since I'm only at the beginning, I can only imagine what kind of progress I'll be making with my whole life as my education continues!  The opportunity presented itself at just the right time for me, and I am grateful for all who were instrumental in bringing me to this place!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the crooked path I've walked which led me to where I am today...which is exactly where I'm supposed to be.
2. I am grateful for the opening of long blocked chakras, despite the pain and discomfort some of it is causing, as the rewards I'm receiving in the process are immeasurable.
3. I am grateful for the relief I'm finding physically from stretching and moving my body.
4. I am grateful that I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow morning as I need it more than ever right now!!
5. I am grateful for quiet Friday evenings spent loving my cats and taking care of me.

Love and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.