Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 7, 2013 New directions in learning and understanding.

Today I had another amazing massage which helped work out the pain in my hip and legs.  Towards the end of the massage, I got a very clear image of me standing in a valley surrounded by huge rocks, rather like the one in this picture. At first, I couldn't figure out how I got in there, or how I would get out (short of climbing the rocks for which I was woefully unprepared!).  As I looked around, an archway appeared in the rock and as I continued to gaze at it, the opening increased in size until it took up an entire side of the rock formation. 

The area had a magical feel to it, almost as if it was a very sacred spot filled with a wealth of Native American history.  I think if I had stayed in that place longer, I might have actually communicated with some of the Ancestors. 

As my massage had ended and I slowly returned to reality, I simply came away with a sense of peace and rightness. 

My original plan was to come back home to do some shopping, but at my massage therapist's suggestion, I went, instead to our favorite store for spiritual items.  I found a very appropriate gift for my daughter's birthday, but also picked up some more stones for my collection, including a truly amazing piece of goldstone. 

I also purchased two more books (I know, as if I need any more!).  One was the Chakra Bible and the other was the Crystal Bible.  I just felt the need to add them to my collection, and think they will fit in nicely with my current course of study. 

Dancing tonight, I felt more surrounded by my friends than I usually do, and I was drawing a lot of energy from the people who were watching the dancers tonight.  I also got to do a lot more couples dancing and I guess my joy was overflowing the cup!  I found myself relaxing and throwing extra moves into my steps, flourishes and such.  Friends' antics on other parts of the floor caught my attention and made me smile even more!  My aura was certainly glowing brightly tonight! 

In my session last night, I pulled a few things out that are part of my blocks, and was able to clear some, but the real surprise came today when my massage therapist found some things to clear.  When she narrowed down the feelings and the time periods, I was able to pinpoint the incidents, but the fact that they were still even issues with me, being long-forgotten, was a surprise.  Even more surprising was that two of the three things she cleared had to do with a man I dated between college and meeting my ex. 

It's not that he doesn't cross my mind now and then, more because we had a lot of history, having actually met when I was still in high school.  I just didn't really think that the experiences in which he was involved were part of my life any more. 

It just goes to show that my prediction that the year of my A.R.T. class would be interesting was a very weak description of what it will really be like! 

As I work with my energy and open my chakras, getting them spinning more like they should and thus, guiding my energy properly, I'm asking myself a lot of questions, shedding some preconceived notions only to find others buried behind or below them.  I'm questioning a lot of my beliefs and a lot of those questions remain unanswered, at least for now. 

This truly is a journey, and to be honest, I have no idea where I'll end up.  I only know that it will be a place where I'm more open and healthy and joyful. 

I've learned a lot lately about how dishonest I was being in my book, leaving out what really matters, and that is my own heart.  I will take steps, in the coming months, to correct that lapse, in between the time I'm spending learning, no only about myself, but about how I can be of service to others, and, of course, to Mother Earth.

I especially look forward to sharing my journey with you as it becomes far more than I could ever have imagined when I started this blog!  Let the fun begin!!!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that the Universe takes the things we ask for and makes them better.
2. I am grateful for the love and affection of my friends and the way they feed my well of joy until it overflows.
3. I am grateful for my health and for reminders from my body that I need to do a better job of caring for me.
4. I am grateful for happiness and smiles.
5. I am grateful for abundance in love, prosperity, opportunities, knowledge and service.

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.