Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, September 30, 2013

September 29, 2013 Be very, very careful what you ask for...the Universe has a wicked sense of humor!

A week or so ago, I put out the intention that I would like to be able to work from home at least one day a week, and would also like to get more writing time. 

Well, the Universe is having the last laugh, and yes, it is on me! 

Last week, I worked from home about half the week due to a massive ear infection, combined with the workload from hell!  Now, I'm all ready for another full and busy week, when I get a call from my kids on Saturday night that my garage door has collapsed.  With the help of one of Heather's long-time friends, who, by the way, has been there to help with every major project and crisis since they were about 13, they were able to at least get the door down, but the house is far from secure, as far as I'm concerned.  So, I get to spend Monday juggling garage door companies and my workload from home again! 

Thankfully, with the help of antibiotic drops, propolis, extra vitamin C and rest, the ear infection has pretty much passed.  And with the help of Debrox earwax removal, I was finally able to clear the shmutz out of my ear to the point where I can hear almost completely clearly today!  Hooray!!!!  A couple of more days with the antibiotic, and I should be as good as new!!!

This weekend was rather eventful, I must say!  On Saturday, the kids and I got stuff we needed for the base of the shed we planned to erect on Sunday, figuring that the time to set it up would be closer to the two hours the shed company estimated than the three days one of the consumers claimed it took.  We started at 10 AM with my daughter and son-in-law, my adopted son and two strong, healthy college boys ( a friend's son and his friend).  Although the latter two had to leave by 3:30 so they could study for exams, they helped to get the walls in place, the pod emptied and the floor tile into the shed before they had to leave.  Shortly after they left, a good friend of Heather's who has been there for every crisis and major project since they were teenagers arrived.  By then, we all jumped into the project as getting the roof pieces on, alone, took the efforts of all 5 of us!  Eight hours and one more meal break later, we had the entire thing done (minus a few minor details which will be handled tomorrow), the contents of the pod neatly stored in the shed and most of the debris cleared away.  Granted, we were all exhausted and will probably awaken with muscles we didn't even know we had, talking to us in rather aggravated tones, there was also a very strong sense of accomplishment.  We couldn't have gotten it done without any one of the people who showed up to help!  Everyone gave their all to get the project finished!!!  I am so grateful for the help, the recommendations and the good cheer (ok, so by about 9:00 we were all getting rather punchy) that accompanied the task.  And the best part is, the Pod will be gone tomorrow and the city will have one (actually two, since the pile of bricks is gone too!) less thing to harass me about!  Not to mention the end of a two year monthly charge of nearly $200 to my credit card! 

But now, it's time to wind down and calm the nerves of my poor felines whose world was so disrupted today! 

A huge thank you to all who came to my aid!!!  I love you all!!!  You've done more than you know to simplify my life.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for how beautifully a plan comes together when I set an intention.
2. I am grateful for being able to lift and hold and push and assist and do whatever was necessary to help see my project through today.
3. I am grateful for future projects, be they mine or someone else's, which will allow me to help make things happen!
4, I am grateful for all of the ways the Universe sees fit to answer my requests, even when I'm the butt of its joke!
5. I am grateful for all of the love and support I've been feeling lately!  I feel uplifted and filled with resolve to do all I have set intentions for, and much, much more!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.