So as not to break my pattern again, I'll jot a quick one off tonight. My body is suffering the ill effects of excessive cleaning last weekend (who knew vacuuming and mopping would lead to such aches and pains!) and I had to cut my dancing short tonight. Not that I really got less dancing in as there seemed to be ample men for a change, so I got in lots of two-stepping and couples dancing besides my usual line dance frenzy!
But I'm going to give the old bones a break and turn in early, so here are my gratitudes:
1. I am grateful for a cleaner house.
2. I am grateful that I will soon be dispensing with the pod.
3. I am grateful for warm kitty bodies to soothe my aching back.
4. I am grateful for Fridays because they signal at least one sleep in day.
5. I am grateful for my friends who make me smile and even more, make me feel loved.
Love and light.
Welcome to my Journey
Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.
Love and Light.
Love and Light.