Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

September 18, 2013 Just another roller coaster ride. Wheeeeeeeeee!

I have to say, I was certainly right on the money when I predicted a fast-paced, crazy week!  Work, alone, is managing to match my predictions and then some!!  Several of us are putting in longer hours than normal to try to keep up,. and even then, the likelihood of something unexpected occurring increases exponentially as the week unfolds!  There's certainly no time for boredom!

Of course, this also means that I have yet to complete the last three, very involved questions for my homework that is due on Saturday morning.  I guess I'll forgo my lunchtime meditations until it's done!  I put the file on my flash drive so I can carry it with me wherever I go!

I'm sure that the full moon tonight followed by the Autumn solstice this weekend have something to do with the frantic nature of the days.  It's as if we need to get a whole bunch of stuff done before...well, before something!  Unlike our ancestors, we're not racing the coming snow to get all of the crops harvested and stored away.  So what is it we're in a rush to complete?  What is coming that makes it imperative that we finish what we've started so we have our plates clean and ready to be filled again?

If it just had to do with my current livelihood, I could answer that question fairly easily.  But something tells me that this is bigger than anything in my experience, so I have nothing against which to gauge the magnitude.

Even my daughter is feeling the effects of the current energies.  Using a new Tarot deck I got her for her birthday, she did a Celtic Cross spread the other night.  One of the first cards she pulled was the Tower.    If ever a card called for major changes, that would be it.  The way I see it, it reminds me of the Phoenix rising from the ashes.  We have come to the end of a cycle, and it's time to remove outdated ideas and paradigms, clear the debris from the lessons we've been learning and present a clean, strong foundation upon which to build again.

But she also drew the High Priestess, the World and the Fool, which, to me, makes more and more sense the longer I ponder.  The High Priestess is the Fool's first teacher as he embarks on his quest to, essentially, connect with his divinity by embracing his humanity.  The World is the All things.  It is where everything and everyone is connected.  It is the material plane on which we reside and learn.  The Tower takes what we've learned, shakes it all up and tosses it, like Yahtzee dice, down on the table in random combinations, for us to either make sense of or start over.  The Tower, to me, is a metaphysical hurricane, battering everything in its path, daring us to resist the forces of nature, whether they be wind and rain, or pure, unencumbered energy.

The Tower says "Whether you like it or not, things are going to be shaken up around here, and you may as well hang on for the ride because once you've let go of all of the excess garbage you've been carrying around, you're going to wonder why you didn't let it go a long time ago!"

This ties in very nicely with my need to clean and get more organized, to remove the pod and move forward with some of my plans.  The Universe was even kind enough to send a lady to me who saw the bricks in the back yard and wanted to know if she could buy some of them for a project she's doing at her house.  I refused payment because, let's be honest, she's doing ME a favor!!!  Tonight, a man came to my door, saying that the woman had told him about the bricks and he wanted the rest, if I didn't mind!  Heck!  That's one more problem solved with no effort on my part!  Sure, I could have asked for money for the bricks, but at this point, I'm so grateful that the problem will cease to exist, that I feel the least I can do is let these people have them, just because they're hauling them away!  Maybe I'm paying it forward a little, and at some point, one of them will have the opportunity to help someone else out.  From my standpoint, it all works out in the end. 

The events of the last couple of weeks have renewed my confidence in getting my home together and finding a place where everything is clean and organized, my cabinets, counters and floors are in and I've found a way to make everything work even better than originally planned.  The frustrations and upheavals are all just part of a grander plan!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that the Universe always has my best interests at heart.
2. I am grateful to be able to solve a problem while helping someone else.
3. I am grateful for plans that come together.
4. I am grateful for the upheaval in my life because it signals the start of something really amazing.
5. I am grateful for my family and friends who, in their own ways, never let me lose sight of the fact that everything works out better than we planned, if we just ride out the rough patches and let things fall into place.

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.