Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013 The day kicked my butt, but I got a lot accomplished, so it's all good!

My unsettled, restless feelings must have communicated themselves to the Universe because I had a real head slapper of a day!  It was so crazy that I really didn't take a lunch break but, instead, ate while I worked, or tried to until my boss came in and wanted to talk about a project I was working on.  Watching him, I'm reminded to be careful how I communicate because I tend to do what he does if I'm not careful.  If his listener, in this case, me, isn't going along with what he's saying, he increases the volume, and continues to do so until he thinks that you're in agreement.  Now, I can't very well tell my boss to lower his voice, so I just have to let him get whatever is on his mind off of his chest and either give him some facts to counter his stand, or just keep quiet and make sure I can still do what I need to do.

Today was one of those days.  He made his points, and I took them in, doing my best to assimilate them into the problem at hand.  He is incredibly smart when it comes to certain things, and I can really learn a lot from him, not the least of which is to be aware of some of my own bad habits.  I do my best to listen, really listen, to what he has to say, even if I don't agree.  I try to consider how what he's asking me to do will fit into my own plan, and do what I can to combine both sides to make an even better job of it. 

So I worked late and, after stopping to pick up dinner, got home pretty late.  Needless to say, the homework did not get finished tonight, but I did get the trash out and the floors vacuumed and mopped, so it wasn't a complete waste! 

Tomorrow, the kids will be here after my nail appointment, with dinner ready, which is a nice bonus!  Then Heather wants me to do another healing session with her, and as I can use as much practice as I can get, I'm very happy to accommodate her. 

Meanwhile, the cats are settling down after I traumatized them with the vacuum.  I could just hear them thinking "we really preferred it when Mom only dragged that thing out when she was going to have company over!  This every week stuff really needs to stop as it is seriously disturbing our routine!" 

But it's a funny thing about getting things cleaner and more organized.  I get twitchy when things get messed up or out of place again.  It's almost as if I have to prove to myself that I deserve to get the house fixed up by getting it cleaned up first.  And yes, my office still needs to be better organized, but it's coming along slowly, and it gets vacuumed whenever I do the rest of the house which is a HUGE improvement!  Tonight, there wasn't a single wad of cat fur behind the door!  I hadn't allowed it time to accumulate, apparently. 

Sitting here, I remembered that I hadn't stopped to consciously seal my field today, so I took a moment to do so.  It's amazing what a feeling of calm settles over me the minute I do!  As my inspiration seems to have wound down as well, I envision an open spot above my head which is full of white light, and draws inspiration in. 

But for today, I seem to have run out of steam, so I'll finish with my gratitudes and bid you good night.
1. I am grateful for busy, productive days.
2. I am grateful for camaraderie amongst my co-workers.
3. I am grateful for being able to act upon my desire to make my space cleaner and more organized.
4. I am grateful for inspiration which comes in many forms.
5. I am grateful for the lady who took some of the bricks, and for my daughter who is helping me get rid of the rest.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.