Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012 I feel another decluttering binge coming on...

I'm not quite sure what came over me tonight!  After a crazy busy weekend, and a very Monday kind of Monday, instead of coming home and collapsing, I came home and found myself being incredibly industrious!  The fruits of my labor include a healthy dinner of artichoke and chicken with leftovers for later in the week, clean laundry, cleaned sandboxes, all trash out and at the curb for pickup tomorrow and all rooms currently in use (and not being used for storage) have been vacuumed.  I still need to wash the floors, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow night!  If nothing else, I don't want to push my luck as I've made a solemn promise to myself that I'll dance right up until my "procedure" as my massage therapist likes to call it.  She doesn't like the sound of "surgery" and I have to agree!  As it is just an outpatient procedure, she's probably more accurate anyway!

Thinking about it, I danced up until very shortly before the girls were born, and have, on many occasions, danced either sick or injured.  I guess that's why they refer to this kind of behaviour as being a die hard!  But heaven knows I get plenty of sitting down time at work! 

So, the short of it is, I'm rather proud of myself this evening.  I feel like I've accomplished a lot, and that feeling of accomplishment feels great!!  After all of this, my last couple of chores for the evening will seem like nothing!  But I do, for the most part, find myself sitting less and doing more after I get home from work since the kids moved out.  It was almost like their sitting in front of the TV at night just drained all of my ambition!  And the funny thing is, they're a lot more ambitious about taking care of their own place now too.  Go figure!   I'm also very proud of the fact that I've managed to post daily for the better part of two weeks now (maybe more, I'll have to check to see when I started!)  I keep thinking about those wise words having to do with writing.  I can't remember exactly how it goes, so I'll paraphrase.  If you're going to be a writer, you have to write, even when you don't feel like it, or don't think you have anything to write.  The very act of disciplining yourself to sit down and do it until it becomes an integral part of your day is sure to make something amazing come out of your fingers eventually!  It brings to mind the days I spent in Sedona.  I just got up and wrote.  I sat at a little table in my hotel room with a beautiful view of the red rock and trees and just wrote for hours on end.  The table was littered with juice bottles, coffee cups and assorted remnants of meals, but I was really getting a lot done.  Now that I have the place to myself, I could probably accomplish a lot if I took a few days off to just be a hermit and write.  Once I've finished decluttering my office, that may be my next use of vacation days.  In fact, a good way to get myself moving would be to just schedule a long weekend so I'll know just how long I have to get the mess cleared out!!! 

There's definitely a new energy building right now.  I can't say for sure if it's from within or without, but it really doesn't matter as long as I ride the wave and make things happen!  Those elevator doors I saw during my massage were clearly trying to get my attention and let me know that I will start to see results in my undertakings now!  Gee, maybe I should start adding to that wish list!  If I have the Universe's undivided attention right now, I'm sure going to make the most of it!  It's just as easy to dream big as it is to dream small, after all!  (and it's a small world after all!)

So, I'm off to let my ,mind dream up the biggest, best dreams it can, and then let them go like a helium filled balloon on a windy day!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.