Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 23, 2012 Universal headslap time.

I was reminded quite clearly today that I need to keep focusing on the good things instead of whining and complaining about the things I don't like.  Even though I've caught myself complaining lately, I haven't done the flip I needed to to turn my thoughts towards the positive, towards what I'm grateful for.  So I appreciate these little reminders that I need to get back on track.

I'm going to try something new this week and see how it goes.  Whenever I find myself thinking negative thoughts, I'm going to immediately find 5 things about the situation for which I am grateful!  I have found in the past that gratitude is amazingly powerful.  It has pulled me out of a depressed state on more than one occasion because it is impossible to be sad or grouchy when you're listing things for which you are grateful.  It has turned the tide on things that weren't going as I'd like them to, because positive thoughts attract positive outcomes.

So here are my first 5;
1. I am grateful for a job which allows me the flexibility to work from home when I'm slammed by large projects.
2. I am grateful to be able to learn and expand my knowledge base.
3. I am grateful for a private office where I can spend part of my lunch hour doing my daily meditation.
4. I am grateful for co-workers who help me learn and grow.
5. I am grateful to be earning a salary which allows me to pay off my credit card bills every month.

I am also grateful that blogger finally let me finish editing this post, albeit  24 hours later! 

Love and light


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.