Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 15, 2012 Celebration!

Heather's 25th birthday weekend continues.  Tonight, we had a great time (and yet another sauna) at Borderline.  We decorated, we danced, we laughed and Mathom created a cake with many of Heather's favorite characters, and he even left me room to put the big "2" and "5" candles!!!  What fun!  Our shopping spree yielded a shot glass with a recipe, a teensy little wine glass which he had filled with a Shirley Temple, twisty straws, Transformer ware and a Brave cup.  Heather loved every minute of it, especially the birthday candle headband!  A fitting tiara for the birthday girl!  I even had to have a piece of the cake which was quite delicious.  I think Mathom will be in charge of cakes from now on.  He did very well!!!

We're not done celebrating though.  Tomorrow we'll have birthday breakfast.  Yum!  Still waiting for the birthday girl to decide where she wants to go, though. 

Guess this will be another short post, though.  I'm very tired, and waited too long to start writing.  That needs to be added to my disciplinary list.  Item 1: Write every day no matter what.  Item 2: Start writing earlier in the evening to improve the content in item 1. :)

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.