Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7, 2012 Short but sweet

Short, busy week that ended with a bit of tummy upset, but I started tracking what I'm eating again, and I'm thinking that my tummy is in a tizzy over being reined in on it's consumption habits. 

I'm looking forward to an active weekend as the knee continues to behave itself.  Massage, a walk on the beach with my daughter and grandpuppy, dancing and wine tasting with the girls followed by strolling around Solvang.  Somewhere in there, I need to do a few chores, and get food for next week (maybe early Sunday morning?), but other than that, just fun, laughter, relaxation and exercise.  And next week, I have promised myself I'm getting back into a regular gym routine!!!  My body will love me for it!

Love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.