Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3,. 2012 The best of intentions

As the title says, I started off today with the best of intentions.  I was up early (for a holiday) and out the door to get groceries and animal supplies.  I did, however, forget that Costco is closed on all holidays so they don't have to pay any more double time than necessary, so I wasn't able to get gas, but as I still have half a tank, it can wait until tomorrow or even Wednesday.  Just habitual behaviour to fill up on the weekend so I have enough for the whole week. 

Came home and as I was unloading groceries, I received an invitation to join my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter at the movies.  Unfortunately, I still had groceries to put away and my stomach to quiet and the movie started in half an hour.  This led to a pretty lazy day parked in front of the TV, playing on my iPad and altogether avoiding going into my office at all.  I did have a wonderful visit with the kids after the movie, and the boy Sera currently idolizes also stopped by with his dad.  And I cooked up 2 dinners and 3 lunches worth of chicken, fish and fresh veggies and packaged everything up for the week (and wedged same into my already full refrigerator!).  So all in all, it wasn't a wasted day at all, once I stop and think about it.  I even have clean clothes as laundry was the first stop once I got out of bed and had a cup of coffee in me! 

If I had to list accomplishments for this weekend, I'd have to say that my kitchen, living room and bedroom are completely decluttered now although I still need to clean wood furniture and vacuum and mop floors.  My laundry is done, my refrigerator is full, I danced a full night on Saturday and I've blogged every single day.  I think I'll give myself a huge "attagirl" and leave it at that!  If I'm still overwhelmed by the idea of tackling the clutter in my office/den, it will ultimately pass because I've learned that if you look at the whole job, you might run away screaming, but if you break it into smaller bits, it becomes manageable, and before you know it, you're done!!!  I simply need to pick a small section and start clearing.  As one spot becomes clear, move on to the next until I run out of spaces to clear.  Oh, yes, and imagine it all clean, beautiful and remodeled!  All good things!!!  This process is even, slowly, clearing out clutter in the garage, although that will be it's own project once I get the insides in order. 

Rather reminds me of life.  You have to get yourself in order before you can tackle the world.  But then, when I first felt the urge to seriously declutter my house, I knew,  conceptually, that it was what I needed in order to make the life changes I feel are necessary.  For one thing, I'm not entirely sure what those changes will entail, and until I clear away all of the nonsense, I won't have any idea where to start.  I'm simply in the process of making room right now.  I don't know what or who, or why I'm making room, just that I need to do it, that I have a driving need to clear not just a path but a super highway because traffic is going to pick up and it will need a lot of space in which to do so.  I do know that I hope to have it done before my surgery, and amazingly, my knee seems to be going along with the idea as it is behaving surprisingly well as long as I remember to rest and put it up every so often.  If I don't, it gives me subtle reminders which would become seriously insistent should I fail to heed the initial warnings.

To a life less cluttered and wide avenues to explore!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.