Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11, 2012 Mixed emotions

Since 2003, today has been that bittersweet day when I mourn my father's death, with my daughters' birthday following quickly on the heels of that sad anniversary tomorrow.  While the anger has faded and forgiveness, understanding and acceptance have taken its place, I can't help feeling a little bit sad that he missed so many wonderful things in the 9 years that he's been gone.  At this point, I can just send my love out to the Universe and hope it reaches him, and get ready to celebrate a milestone in my daughters' lives; their 25th birthday, or, as I like to think of it, their quarter century birthday! 

Heather is getting very excited about our annual Rascal Flatts concert, and keeps calling and texting me to let me know what she's hearing about the concert on the radio.  She is making sure that we're all coordinated for our half day of work before we hit the road for Irvine, making sure that we're there in plenty of time! 

But that's not the end of the festivities by any means!  We also have our annual celebration at Borderline on Saturday night, and Mathom, I'm sure, has a few things up his sleeve!  I can't wait to see the cake he chooses! 

Other than that, I was a lazy butt tonight, fixing dinner, then sitting on the sofa being a cat bed for most of the evening, in spite of my best intentions to do a workout.  But really, the kitties were acting so forlorn, and were taking turns curling up in my lap for some well deserved skritching.  How could I tell them no?? 

But I continue to eat healthy stuff and fill up on veggies which, by the way are much lower in calories than I realized!  Now that I'm measuring the cheese in my spinach and mushroom scramble, I'm keeping breakfast, including my fresh fruit, down to around 350 calories which isn't bad!  I'm also avoiding snacking after dinner, and am, in fact, just fixing something healthy and sitting down to enjoy it.  That, alone, is keeping me from heading for the refrigerator late at night!  I am just not hungry now!  But I really do need to get back to the strength training!  Tomorrow, for sure!  NO excuses!!!

I'm afraid that I have no interesting insights to share tonight, but will be quick to post anything new that comes to mind.  Maybe the craziness of the last couple of days has caused my brain to just fade when I get home from work.  Or perhaps it's just too full of goop to come up with anything profound. 

When I was practicing reading Tarot (something else that's gone by the wayside of late) I would sit in my desk chair for a few minutes, doing a little meditation to quiet my mind.  I may try that technique again to see if it amplifies my brilliance. <grin> But for now, I'll leave you with this rather bland post and hope you'll indulge me a day or two that's rather on the boring side. 

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.