Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012 Gearing up for another busy weekend

I guess I pushed myself a bit further than was wise.  I had to cut the dancing short by about 30-45 minutes tonight as my knee started showing signs of rebellion, if not outright revolt.  So it was back home to the ice pack, which made the furry children happy as it meant the lap was available for their use.  I'm also feeling the effects of my first weight workout in awhile.  I didn't really notice it until I was leaving work, but my pecs definitely got used and abused last night!  I'll have to hit the gym and work them harder while getting some work in on the back muscles as well.

But that will have to wait until after the Rascal Flatts concert and my Saturday morning birthday planning session with Mathom.  I do, however, feel like I'm back on track, between the weight I've lost this week, the way I'm eating and getting a start on my strength training.  Taking it one day at a time, like I have in learning to be consistent with my blog seems to work the best for me.  I don't look forward to where I'll be in x months, I just look at what I can do today.  By doing so, I get things done, but I don't get bogged down in the details or the size of the task.  And as I write, I look back upon this single day and congratulate myself on today's accomplishments.  And in so doing, I give myself encouragement for making tomorrow just as wonderful. 

I read recently that you should set the intention every night to have a wonderful day tomorrow.  I would like to take it one step further and intend to have a successful, productive, joyful day tomorrow.  Each day, I will set this intention, and as time goes on, I suspect I'll add on some more, but for now, this is enough. 

And in order to make that happen, I need to get my things organized so that when I leave work at noon to pick up Heather, I'll have everything I need for the concert tomorrow night!  We've been looking forward to this for months and now, here it is!  We are going to have a blast!!!!!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.