Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 28, 2012 Memories

About mid-day today, it hit me that today is September 28th, a day of double significance to me.  Today was not only my dad's birthday, but the one and only day I actually got married.  Granted, it didn't last forever as I had intended on that day, but I did get two beautiful daughters and now, not only a granddaughter, but a son-in-law out of that fateful union.  And despite the fact that it wasn't the happily ever after I'd hoped for, I did come away with a lot of lessons, and the opportunity for many more over the years.  But I think the very best lesson to come out of that day was that I can love myself unconditionally, to the point that if I do marry again, it will be someone who also loves me unconditionally.  I learned that I deserve far better than what I believed on that day 32 years ago.  I learned that I didn't have to be the self-deprecating woman I was then. 

So today, I appreciate the lessons, but also appreciate the woman I have become, and I value her highly. 

Today's gratitudes are:

1. I am grateful for my marriage which taught me my true value.
2. I am grateful for work days which make me appreciate the weekends that much more.
3. I am grateful for beautiful days, of which there are many, and I'm especially grateful that there are so many!
4. I am grateful for casual dinners with my kids.
5. I am grateful for my monthly massages.

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.