Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 8, 2012 Love this crazy, busy life!

What a day!!!  I started out with my monthly massage and it just got better from there!  Daughter picked me up in her new car and along with a friend of hers, we took the dogs down to the beach and met up with a dear friend who also has a real love of a dog!  The three pooches got along great and had a lovely time chasing each other along the beach!  Walking was tough as we were on the dry sand and I kept sinking in, but the knee held up like a champ, and was quite ready for the night of dancing which followed! 

It was quite nice to come home to my kitties after a day filled with movement, although I really have to find a way to convince Toby and Loki that they are not attractive dining room table ornaments!  I fear the squirt bottle will be the only way, assuming Loki has gotten over her enjoyment of being sprayed!  She really is the weirdest cat ever!!!

This will be another short one as I was passing out on the sofa while watching Friends, but was not going to miss a night of posting.  I have to be up early again tomorrow as I'm meeting Heather for breakfast and grocery shopping before going wine tasting.  I tried to convince her to stay here tonight, but I'm glad she decided to go home as the people behind me seem to have a full mariachi band playing and the guests are singing along, loudly, drunkenly and very off key!  It's ok in my bedroom where the window faces the other way, but in the living room, unless you turn the TV up loud, the full effects are heard and believe me, it ain't pretty!!!  I have never really developed a taste for mariachi music and having been married to a drunk, I don't think I need to explain my distaste for that particular breed.  But since I can't hear them at the back of the house, I'll just live and let live...and hope they pass out soon! :) 

When I have my massages, I tend to drift in and out of a meditational state and often I'll see quick pictures of things or people.  Typically, the ones I remember prove to be significant, and today was no exception.  At first, I was seeing very rocky roads which it seemed I was choosing from.  But at the end of my massage, I saw a very clear path ending in a door.  But not just any door!  It was an elevator door!  And the thought that flashed through my mind was that I was going to be moving to the next level, though, because the door was rather distant, it wasn't going to happen right away.  Then, as I always do at the end of my massage, I pulled a rune.  This rune talks about ultimate success, but also exercising patience as the success will come at the end of a one year cycle.  The question came up as to whether I'd picked this rune before, and when I went back to my folder of readings, I found that I'd picked it in March of this year.  I don't recall right now what was going on in March which would constitute a beginning, so we'll have to wait and see what happens in another couple of months, but it seems that I've planted seeds a couple of times this year, and with patience and perseverence, all will bear some pretty tasty fruit in due time. 

So for now, I'll just be cultivating crops and not expecting a harvest for awhile.  But if I'm not busy harvesting, I'm certainly busy with many other things.  Getting to know people better, decluttering my house, continuing to write regularly, and getting back in shape!  And you know what?  It's all very, very good!

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.