Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 14, 2012 Concerts and tail lights

Had a wonderful time at the Rascal Flatts concert tonight (aside from a moment when my feelings were hurt, but I didn't think it would do any good to address it.  Instead, due to crazy bright lights pointed right at the audience, I closed my eyes and meditated to a better place while avoiding a blazing headache!)  All of the acts did a great job, and it's hard to say which of them I liked the best.  The energy was great, despite the triple digit heat of the day and we just drank gallons of water to combat potential dehydration.  Yet, I'm feeling a tightness in my legs that indicates water retention.  I cannot imagine that there's anything left between sweating and, well, you know.  I AM the queen of the hamster bladder!

As hot as it was, we opted for all the free water we could drink rather than what has become our traditional shared margarita.  Neither of us was in the mood for alcohol today.  Besides, we were singing, hooting, hollering and having a great time, stone, cold sober!  And they got smart this time, and had people directing traffic AFTER the event as well as before so exiting the parking lot was actually quite painless!  Of course, they also opened up lanes which turned left towards the freeway this time, instead of making thousands of people take a circuitous route back to the freeway!  Somebody actually showed some intelligence!  Now, if they could find a way to get rid of the lines for the bathrooms, I'd be a very happy girl!

We also found a bunch of places to eat a few exits before the Amphitheater, and it also made for an easy hop from the 5 to the 405 afterwards.  The map function on the iPad is proving quite useful! 

OK, I'm rambling and struggling to get words out, so I'll wrap this up (as it's really tomorrow anyway).

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.